New York Marriott East Side Hotel525 Lexington Avenue New York / United States
New York Marriott East Side Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- music_note disco / club
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- accessible access for disabled
- wifi Wi-Fi
- music_note entertainment
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- child_friendly baby sitting
- pool outdoor pool
- fitness_center sports activities
- card_travel porter
- child_care baby cots/cribs available
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- healing health center
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- notifications_active wake up call service
- phone telephone
- local_cafe tea/coffee making facilities
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- card_travel bell boy service
- pool indoor pool
- nature_people picnic area
- flash_on high speed internet
- directions_car car rental services
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
- shopping_cart Boutiques / Stores / Shops
New York Marriott East Side Hotel Information
The New York Marriott East Side Hotel is situated less than a mile from Times Square. It has a large gym with panoramic city views, and offers spacious rooms with HDTV.
525 Lex, located on the lobby level, serves cocktails, breakfast and dinner. The 2nd-floor M Club Lounge offers space to work and relax as well as snacks and other food options.
The New York Marriott Eastside is 3 blocks from Rockefeller Center and less than a mile from the Theater District. Central Park is 5 minutes' drive away or 20 minutes' walk.
Rooms at the New York Marriott East Side Hotel have luxury furnishings and marble bathrooms. They come equipped with a work desk and ergonomic chair. They also include a mini-fridge, and Wi-Fi access.
The richly-appointed lobby is large and spacious with a dark wooden panelled reception area, hanging lights and earthtone marbled floors.
New York Marriott East Side Hotel Area
26 km to the airport (la guardia); 26 km to the airport (JFK); 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station (6 train (51st street)); 1 km to the nearest station (Grand Central Station); 10 km to the nearest fair site (Central Park)
The hotel has an American bistro-style restaurant featuring continental dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner and a stylish lobby lounge for cocktails and conversation.