Legacy Ottoman HotelHobyar Mahallesi Hamidiye Caddesi No:16 Sirkeci, Fatih, 34112 (Ex. WORLD PARK) Istanbul / Turkey
Legacy Ottoman Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- child_friendly baby sitting
- pool outdoor pool
- hot_tub sauna
- healing wellness centre
- local_cafe cafe
- fitness_center sports activities
- card_travel porter
- pool swimming pool
- child_care baby cots/cribs available
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- child_friendly children care/activities
- notifications_active wake up call service
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- pool indoor pool
- spa spa
- hot_tub Jacuzzi
- flash_on high speed internet
- directions_car car rental services
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
- shopping_cart Boutiques / Stores / Shops
Legacy Ottoman Hotel Information
Housed in a traditional Byzantine-style building, this exquisite 5 star hotel offers luxury accommodation in the Eminonu district of central Istanbul. Within walking distance of the hotel you can find historically and culturally rich places such as the Hagia Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace, Sepetciler Palace, the Grand Bazaar, which is one of the largest covered markets in the world, and the Egyptian Spice Bazaar, which is the oldest bazaar in the city. All rooms are with air conditioning, , fax and internet access, minibar, room safe, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, cable TV, bathroom with bathtub or shower and hairdryer.
Istanbul,Istanbul Area,Istanbul Region,Turkey,Europe
Standard Rooms are glazed, large. Satellite TV, wireless internet access, mini-bar, safe, writing table, hairdryer and bathroom accessories, bathrobe, slippers, shampoo, soap, moisturizer, shower gel, and wake up service upon request are available.
This is large with the lobby bar adjacent to it.
Legacy Ottoman Hotel Exterior
This is an impressive historical building.
Legacy Ottoman Hotel Area
Near the hotel you can reach the district Sultanahmet and its Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Blue Mosque), the construction of which commenced in 1609 under the directorship of I. Ahmet. In this district you will also find an Islamic-Ottoman social complex, which includes schools, a shrine, shops, a Turkish Bath and hospital. Within walking distance of the hotel you can find historically and culturally rich places such as the Hagia Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace, Sepetçiler Palace, the Grand Bazaar, which is one of the largest covered markets in the world, and the Egyptian Spice Bazaar, which is the oldest bazaar in the city. With a 5 minute taxi drive you can reach Taksim Square, which is considered the modern centre of Istanbul for culture, art, entertainment and shopping. To admire the incredible beauty of the Bosporus, you can take a steamer or a regular boat from Eminönü and go on an unforgettable trip.
Distance to local attractions: - Grand Bazaar (400 meters);
- Underground Basilica Cistern (350 meters);
- St. Sophia (400 meters);
- Blue Mosque (600 meters);
- Topkapi Palace and its Museum (600 meters);
- Spice Bazaar (200 meters).
Transportation: - Tramstop (100 meters);
- Sirkeci International Railway Station (100 meters);
- Atatürk International Airport (17 km);
- Ferry boats to the Bosporus and the Asian side (100 meters);
- Karaköy seaport (400 meters);
- 24-hour taxi rank (50 meters).
There are many more important and historical sites within walking distance from the hotel, just waiting to be discovered.
Enjoy the magnificent Bosporus scene and admire the view of the stunning historical buildings, while having breakfast, lunch or dinner in the Teras Restaurant.
Breakfast 07:00 – 10:00
Lunch 12:00 – 14:00
Dinner 19:30 – 22:00
The multifunctional restaurant with a capacity of 1500 people is also available for weddings, receptions, events and première nights.
During the day or after a satisfying meal, unwind in the Roof Bar with a soft drink or alcoholic beverage.
Indulge in the pleasant atmosphere of the Lobby Café and savour a good cup of coffee or a soothing cup of tea.