Hotel Diplomat StockholmSTRANDVAGEN 7C / PO BOX 14059 ZIP: 10440 Stockholm / Sweden
Hotel Diplomat Stockholm Amenities
- local_parking car park
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- child_friendly baby sitting
- hot_tub sauna
- local_cafe cafe
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- phone telephone
- local_cafe tea/coffee making facilities
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- hot_tub Jacuzzi
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- local_library library/reading room
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
- shopping_cart Boutiques / Stores / Shops
Hotel Diplomat Stockholm Information
Traditional hotel near Stockholm's Old Town
Near Royal Palace
Early 20th century waterfront hotel situated in the center of Stockholm. Near the Royal Theatre Dramaten, the Old Town, and Royal Palace.
After a day of meetings in the business centre, guests can relax the Swedish way with a sauna, or enjoy a drink in the traditional wood-panelled cocktail bar.
The Hotel Diplomat features 130 bright, individually-decorated rooms. All rooms have air conditioning, minibar, flat-screen TV, premium TV channels, pay movies, desk, premium quality cotton bed sheets, wireless Internet access, and exclusive toiletries.
From Arlanda Airport: - Follow the signs towards E4 Stockholm from Arlanda.
- Drive towards Stockholm (road E4). - Towards Norrtull Stockholm Centre (road E20). - Turn right on to Sveaplan.
- Turn right on to Sveavägen.
- Turn left on to Kungsgatan.
- Turn right on to Birger Jarlsgatan.
- On to Nybroplan. - Turn left on to the Nybroquai. - On to Strandvägen for 1.3 km and make a u-turn. - Stop at Strandvägen 7C, Hotel Diplomat.
From Central Station to Diplomat Hotel:
- Start at Vasagatan.
- Turn right on to Mäster Samuelsgatan for 490 metres.
- On towards the Klara-tunnel. - On to Mäster Samuelsgatan. - Turn right on to Norrlandsgatan.
- Turn left on to Hamngatan.
- Turn right on to Nybroplan.
- Turn left on to the Nybro quai. - On to Strandvägen.
- Stop at Strandvägen 7c, Hotel Diplomat.
Our rooms are designed in light and warm colours yet enhance the classic style of the building’s origin. The bed is made up with the finest Portuguese cotton sheets from the Diplomat Collection. Each room has a generous working area. The tiled bathroom has luxury body care products from French L’Occitane. Women travelling on their own receive a luxury Ladies Kit including beauty products and goodies to further embellish the visit. The minibar has a selection of cool drinks, health bars and snacks. All rooms and suites have Internet, video/music on demand and a spacious safe.
The medium sized lobby is welcoming and has a unique traditional feel.
Hotel Diplomat Stockholm Exterior
An 8 storey grey brick stunningly traditional building. In keeping with its surroundings, this hotel has a very grand exterior with a pleasant contrasting red tiled roof.
Hotel Diplomat Stockholm Area
1 kms to city centre;45 kms to the nearest airport (arlanda);10 minute walk to the nearest metro station (ostermalonstorg);2 km to the nearest station (stockolm central station);8 km to the nearest fair site (aelvsjomafssan)
Modern and trendy restaurant T/Bar is the place to be and be seen offering plenty of memorable moments from the dawn till the late night. T/BAR is one of Stockholm’s classic meeting points. Breakfast:
Freshly made smoothies, fruit salads and yoghurts are just some of the tempting goodies found from Hotel Diplomat's generous and health-inspired breakfast buffet. Lunch:
Caesar salads and club sandwiches are classic dishes always featured on the lunch menu. Dinner:
As evening approaches, the food gets more international yet still with a Swedish touch, focusing on top quality ingredients. The Blå Salongen faces the idyllic Nybroviken and is the perfect place for the informal dinner seating up to 12 guests. After dinner:
In the Cocktail Bar on the mezzanine floor a wide range of cocktails and drinks are served in a classic and homey atmosphere. Bartender Clas Ryrstam is still mixing all sorts of drinks to prominent and frequent guests with the skill he has gained during the last 30 years behind the bar.