Nh Collection Gran Hotel De Zaragoza
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 1044 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Nh Collection Gran Hotel De Zaragoza Information
With its excellent, affordable accommodation in Zaragoza City centre, NH Gran Hotel is an ideal base for both leisure and business travellers. Located in the heart of the city, NH Gran Hotel Zaragoza is in the shopping and cultural district.All 134 guestrooms including 19 suites at the hotel are well decorated and equipped with several modern amenities. Attentive room service is also available for your conveniences.NH Gran also offers buffet breakfast every morning and later in the evening, the on-site restaurant serves delicious cuisine. In addition, the cocktail bar is the perfect place to unwind with a glass of drink.Flexible conference rooms are also available at the hotel for guests to organise their business meetings, seminars and other social events. During leisure, you can workout at the gymnasium or just relax at the sauna.
To the hotel from the airport:
- Take a bus to Plaza de Aragón and walk along Paseo Independencia. - Half way along you will find the Plaza de Santa Engracia.
- Turn onto Calle Joaquín Costa where you will find the hotel.
To the hotel from the train station:
- Take bus 51 to the city centre (centro ciudad) and alight at Paseo Constitución which is the final stop.
- The hotel is on the corner of Calle Isaac Peral.
To the hotel by car:
- Follow A68 motorway for Plaza Basilio Paraíso. - Take the Paseo Independencia exit. - Half way along this avenue you will find Plaza Santa Engracia and Calle Joaquín Costa.
The accommodation comprises 133 rooms (including one suite and 18 junior-suites) with wooden floors and warm colours. Each room contains complimentary Agua de la Tierra products. Special 'woman style' rooms are available that include a cosmetic bag and Telva magazine.
Nh Collection Gran Hotel De Zaragoza Area
There are a variety of restaurants, shops and other places to spend your leisure time in the local area. Within a few steps of the hotel you will find the Paseo Independencia, the main artery of the city. The business fair grounds are located 10 kilometres away, and the Zaragoza auditorium, which hosts numerous national and international congresses, is less than a kilometre from the hotel.
Under the direction of renowned restaurateur Enrique Martínez, La Ontina restaurant serves a variety of creative Aragonese cuisine that makes use of fresh, local produce. Moreover, the ample wine list includes regional and national selections.
The restaurant hosts a well-known conference that encourages culinary innovation.
Breakfast buffet: 07:00 – 11:00 Lunch: 13:30 - 15:30 Dinner: 20:30 – 00:00 Bar: 12:00 – 23:00
Nh Collection Gran Hotel De Zaragoza Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- hot_tub sauna
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- pets pets admitted - on request
- local_laundry_service laundry
- video_call conference