Petit Palace Santa Cruz HotelMunoz Y Pabón 18 Seville / Spain
Petit Palace Santa Cruz Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- child_friendly baby sitting
- local_cafe cafe
- child_care baby cots/cribs available
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- phone telephone
- pets pets admitted - on request
- flash_on high speed internet
- directions_car car rental services
- local_laundry_service laundry
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
Petit Palace Santa Cruz Hotel Information
Petit Palace Santa Cruz is placed in an ancient mansion of the XVII century, in San Bartolome Area, ancient jewish quarter of Sevilla, very close to the Cathedral, in the most touristic and centrally situated area of the city, Between Santa Cruz and San Bartolome distritc. Beside the Hotel, there are all kind of ground links, connecting it with all the most remarkable places and destinations of the andalousien city. Petit Palace Santa Cruz offers to our clients services such as Buffet-Breakfast, Snack-Bar, Business Centre located in the Hall of the Hotel. It disposes of last generation installations (Personal Computers ,TFT screen TV, hydro-showers, High Speed free access to the internet, LAN-cable & Wireless in the entire building). Between January and September 2005, this emblematic building will be reconverted in a modern hotel whose last generation advances and most innovating services, will make of it one of the best and most modern Hotels in Sevilla.*Everyroom has free to use laptops, and also free wi-fi access*
From Seville Train Station (2 km):
The best way to reach the hotel is to take a taxi since there is not a direct bus running nearby.
From Seville Airport (13 km):
By Public Transport:
You can take a taxi or bus to the hotel.
By Car (13 minutes):
- When leaving the airport take the exit for the A4 towards Seville.
- Enter Seville and head towards Sevilla/Avenida Kansas City.
- Continue along Avenida Kansas City until you reach a roundabout.
- Take the 2nd exit onto Calle Jose Laguillo.
- At the roundabout at the end of this street take exit 6 onto Calle Juan Antonio Cabestany.
- Continue along this street for 500 metres until the traffic lights.
- Here turn right onto Calle Luis Montoto.
- Continue straight onto Puerta Carmona, Calle San Esteban, Plaza Pilatos, then Calle Aguilas. - Once on this street, turn left onto Calle Candilejo.
- Pass Calle Cabeza del Rey Don Pedro and continue onto Muñoz y Pabon - here you will see Petit Palace Santa Cruz.
The rooms are nicely decorated with contrast in colours whites and darks. They are very modern in design, along with the bathrooms. The bedrooms are practical and full of comfort.
The lobby is very special, located in the patio, and, like the traditional Andalusian houses, full of light with beautiful arches, marble floors and exquisite modern decoration.
Petit Palace Santa Cruz Hotel Exterior
The building is very unique, and antique property, with bricks and balconies of the stylish Casa- Palacio.
Petit Palace Santa Cruz Hotel Area
The hotel is located in the historic district of Santa Cruz – the city’s traditional heart. It lies only a 5-minute walk from some of the city’s most important monuments such as the Giralda, the Cathedral, Casa Pilatos, Flamenco Museum and the palace and gardens of the Real Alcazar. Plaza de España is a further 5 minutes away, and the main shopping streets around Calle Sierpes are also 5 minutes from the hotel. The river, the impressive bull ring and the district of Triana are all 15 minutes away.
Our excellent breakfast buffet is served from 07:30 until 10:30 hrs, includes a variety of spanish cold meat, cooked breakfast, spanish omelet, fresh pastries, cakes, fruit, fresh juices, hot chocolate, coffee, tea. The hotel cannot offer lunch or dinner meals but you have plenty of good places in the area, with a rich variety of mediterranean food. Our staff at reception can recommend you and book a table at any restaurant. Recommended places are Casa Robles, Taberna del Alabardero, Restaurante Oriza, La Raza, Casa Modesto, la Albahaca among other restaurants.