Hotel Oca Vermar
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 121 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Hotel Oca Vermar Information
The hotel offers 44 soundproofed rooms, 28 of which are doubles, equipped with air conditioning, heating, satellite, telephone and safe deposit box. it also includes restaurant, overlooking the river, specialised in local cuisine, bar, meeting rooms, tv lounge, swimming pool, games room, garden, parking and travel agency. the hotel also offers free wi-fi internet in rooms and public areas, terrace-cafAA© as well as a computer with internet access. all rooms are no smoking.
The hotel is situated on the coastal road that links the villages of Sanxenxo with O Grove and the famous island A Toxa:
- From A Coruña and Santiago: take the AP9 or N-550 towards Pontevedra. When you reach exit 199 on the AP9 take the V-41 towards Sanxenxo.
- From Vigo: take the A-9 or N-542/N-550 towards Santiago until Pontevedra. Once there take the north exit towards Poio, and join the PO-308 towards Sanxenxo, or, if you took the AP-9 take then exit 199 and from there the VG-41 towards Sanxenxo.
- From Ourense: take the A-52 motorway towards Vigo. Without going into the city, take exit 305 where you can access the N-120/E-1, which joins the AP-9 towards Santiago.
- In Pontevedra take the north exit towards Poio, joining the PO-308 towards Sanxenxo, or, alternatively, exit 199 on theAP9, which joins the VG-41 towards Sanxenxo.
- Once in Sanxenxo, take the coast road PO-308 towards O Grove. The hotel is 3.5 km from the centre of Sanxenxo and 2.5 km from the centre of Portonovo.
Twin + 1 child;Double (BB);Double;Double for single use;Twin;Twin room (HB);Twin + extra bed;Twin + extra bed (HB);Twin + 1 child;Twin room + child (HB);Double single use (HB);Double + additional bed;Twin sea view + child;Twin sea view;Twin sea view + supplementory;Single (BB);Single Standard;Sea view Single;Double + 1 child (BB);Triple (BB);Triple
Hotel Oca Vermar Area
The hotel, situated in the heart of the Rías Baixas, is 700 metres from the beaches Montalvo and Basuas (a nudist beach), along the coastal road that links Sanxenxo and A Toxa, is 4 km from Sanxenxo town area and 3 km from Portonovo.
Sanxenxo is one of the most popularl tourist areas in Galicia, in an excellent location, half way to the towns of Vigo and Santiago, with good road connections.
In this area you will find numerous beaches for all tastes, the best gastronomy with excellent wines and sea products, rural tourism options on the nearby areas and a great assortment of traditional restaurants, cafes and terraces.
You can also visit some nearby villages, like the charming Combarro, the fishing village of Portonovo or the luxurious Illa da Toxa.
The hotel has a restaurant offering panoramic views over the Ria de Pontevedra and the Ons Island, where you can enjoy of a variety of Galician traditional cuisine. It is open between 20 June and 14 September for á la carte meals, and for cafe snacks during the rest of the year.
Hotel Oca Vermar Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- pool outdoor pool
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- live_tv television
- room_service Room Service
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- local_laundry_service laundry
- local_library library/reading room