Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 221 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Airinos Hotel Information
This hotel is spread over 4 floors and comprises 56 rooms, of which 4 are suites. Guests are welcomed in the inviting lobby with 24-hour reception, safes and lift access. There is also a games room, a cafe and a cosy bar. There is a playground for younger guests on the hotel grounds. This appealing hotel offers a charming location, only around 300 m from the nearest fine sandy beach. A selection of shopping and entertainment venues are to be found in the vicinity and public transport links are just 200 m from the hotel. Vigo airport lies about 30 km from the hotel. The Airinos is a Tourist hotel. Located in Cangas De Morrazo area. Shopping is within walking distance and the nightlife/restaurants are located in the hotel.
Approaching from the south:
- Take the motorway (A9) towards Pontevedra. Once you cross over the famous bridge Puente de Rande, that connects both riversides on the Ría de Vigo, you will see clearly a sign pointing to Cangas.
- When you exit the motorway, take the main road Corredor del Morrazo, that will take you straight into the heart of the village, where you will find the hotel in front of the fountain in the main gardens.
Approaching from the North:
- Take the highway (A9) towards Vigo. Take the exit signposted Marín, and in this village follow the PO-551 road that will take you to Cangas.
By Boat, from Vigo:
- From the ‘estación marítima’, next to the famous market La Piedra, in the heart of the old part of town, you can catch a boat every 30 min that will take you to Cangas port in 20 min, from where you can see the hotel.
The rooms are bright and include a bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio and a hire safe. A lounge also features as standard.
Airinos Hotel Area
Cangas de Morrazo is one of the most important fishing villages in both Pontevedra and Galicia. Its location, attractions and pretty beaches makes Cangas an absolutely must see.
About a 20 minute drive away you can get to Vigo and Pontevedra, Peinador airport and the Ifevi business conference and exhibition centre.
Besides these, you can also enjoy the 32 magnificent beaches that complement coastal landscape of Cangas beautifully, hiking routes through hills and to view points and rich cultural heritage ranging from pre-Roman villages to some of the most important Galician "cruceiros", or small stone crosses dotted around the region.
In the Rias Baixas area you get a real feel for the spirit of traditional fishing villages.
The cafeteria serves delicious and reasonably prices meals, from Italian food to the regional speciality ‘Pulpo Gallego’ (octopus seasoned with paprika). Open: 08:00-00:00
Breakfast is served between: 08:00-11:00 (Between 1st July and 15th September it is served as a buffet).
breakfast is included in all rooms except for the Double Room - only allotment [and Double Room for Single Use - Only allotment.
Airinos Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- music_note entertainment
- local_bar bar
- local_cafe cafe
- fitness_center sports activities
- card_travel luggage room
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- child_friendly children care/activities
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- card_travel bell boy service
- directions_bike bicycle lot
- vpn_key safety box