Villas Las Margaritas Hotel
Best Rate Guaranteed
- Very Good
Score from 17 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Villas Las Margaritas Hotel Information
A 2-bedroom villa, fitted with 2 individual beds, whereas the main bedroom has one double bed. They are equipped with 2 furnished terraces /balcony, 2 complete bathrooms, living room, dining room and a kitchen with complete utensils.Cleaning and change of towels takes place every 4 days. Bed linen is changed every 8 days.
By Car (from the airport):
- On exiting the car hire parking area in the airport, take the slip road and follow the signs for FV–2 Puerto del Rosario & Corralejo to the roundabout at the airport exit. - Take the first exit (right turn) off the roundabout and follow the blue sign for FV-2 Puerto del Rosario & Corralejo, and filter onto the motorway. - After a short distance, exit the motorway to the right, following the sign for Antigua, La Oliva & Corralejo. - After a further short drive, take the right fork following the sign for Antigua & La Oliva. You are now on the ring-road which circles inland to by-pass Puerto del Rosario. - Carry straight on, following signs for La Oliva. - After a few minutes there is a signpost for Puerto del Rosario and La Oliva to the right and Corralejo straight on - carry straight on and you will come to a roundabout with a petrol station. - Following the sign for Corralejo, go straight on at this roundabout and you have joined the FV-1, which will take all the way to Corralejo. - You will pass signs welcoming you to the county of La Oliva, and you should carry straight over at the Parque Holandes roundabout. - Shortly after this, you will pass Red Mountain on your left and come into an area with sand dunes on either side of the road – do not stop or park on this sandy area as cars have been known to get stuck! - As you approach Corralejo, turn right at the first roundabout, onto Avenida Fuerteventura. - After a short distance, take the second right turn into Calle El Pozo. - Continue to the end of this street and turn left and then take the very next left turn into Calle Punta Prieta. Villa Las Margaritas are then over to your left-hand side.
A 2-bedroom villa, fitted with 2 individual beds, whereas the main bedroom has one double bed. They are equipped with 2 furnished terraces /balcony, 2 complete bathrooms, living room, dining room and a kitchen with complete utensils.
Cleaning and change of towels takes place every 4 days. Bed linen is changed every 8 days.
Villas Las Margaritas Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- pool outdoor pool
- pool swimming pool
- live_tv television
- nature_people picnic area
- directions_car car rental services
- local_laundry_service laundry
- vpn_key safety box