Las Leyendas Hotel
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 389 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Las Leyendas Hotel Information
Urban charming hotel. Result of the rehabilitation of a historic big house of the 16th century, Las Leyendas Hotel is placed in the touristic centre, meanwhile the old town of Avila, preserving a quiet and intimate atmosphere. Its privileged location allows you to enjoy the views toward the wall, the indoor garden ant over the Sierra de Gredos. The rooms have a Contemporary style, but also preserving the original charm of the building, the most of them having walls made of stone.
Airport 130 kms; City Centre 10 kms;
Las Leyendas Hotel Area
Avila is home to many interesting and historical monuments:
• La Muralla: The city’s medieval wall, almost 2 km long and still in remarkably good condition (the best preserved in Europe).
• The Cathedral: Forming part of the wall and dating back to the 12th century, it took 600 years to build.
• Basílica de San Vicente: Built between the 12th and 14th century, the basilica was supposedly built at the site where Saint Vincent and his sisters were martyred.
• For nature and outdoor enthusiasts, you can also use Avila as a base for visiting the Gredos mountain range.
The hotel's restaurant serves traditional, local cuisine in a wonderful, cosy setting.
Las Leyendas Hotel Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- local_bar bar
- people meeting room
- restaurant_menu restaurant