Vip Grand Lisboa Hotel And SpaAv. 5 De Outubro 197 1050-054 Lisbon / Portugal mapView Map
Best Rate Guaranteed
- Very Good
Score from 387 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Vip Grand Lisboa Hotel And Spa Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Lisbon, Portugal. The fee is as follows: - € 1.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT (charged up to 7 nights) Children under 13 years of age will be exempt from paying this tax. Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.
Vip Grand Lisboa Hotel And Spa Amenities
- local_parking car park
- music_note disco / club
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- music_note entertainment
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- pool outdoor pool
- hot_tub sauna
- healing wellness centre
- local_cafe cafe
- fitness_center sports activities
- card_travel porter
- pool swimming pool
- child_care baby cots/cribs available
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- healing health center
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- notifications_active wake up call service
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- card_travel bell boy service
- pool indoor pool
- spa spa
- hot_tub Jacuzzi
- flash_on high speed internet
- directions_car car rental services
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
- shopping_cart Boutiques / Stores / Shops
- child_care nursery service
Vip Grand Lisboa Hotel And Spa Information
Located in Lisbon (Entrecampos), VIP Grand Lisboa Hotel and Spa is minutes from Campo Pequeno Bullring and Hospital Curry Cabral. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Culturgest and Gulbenkian Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 295 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Additional amenities include wedding services, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Lisbon? This hotel features 5305 square feet (493 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
From the Airport:
By Car: - On the way out from the airport, follow south and head straight on in Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas.
- In Praça do Aeroporto, leave on the 3rd way out to Avenida Almirante Gago Coutinho.
- Turn right to Avenida Estados Unidos da América in the direction of Entrecampos/Sete Rios.
- After the tunnel, you will find the roundabout of Entrecampos, where you should get straight on (2nd way out) in the direction of Sete Rios.
- Right after, turn left at the luminous signs. Head straight on for 1 km.
- The Vip Grand Lisboa Hotel & Spa is located on your right-hand side.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Large size, decorated in contemporary style leading to a zen bar.
Vip Grand Lisboa Hotel And Spa Exterior
The building was for many years the head office of the National television, is magnificent.
Vip Grand Lisboa Hotel And Spa Area
The building that, for many years, was the head-office of Portuguese National Television has been converted into a modern 5-star hotel. Located between the historical area and the business centre of Lisbon, in VIP Grand Lisboa Hotel & SPA you will find the widest range of services, at the highest level. At this Hotel, with a total of 295 rooms, including 31 Suites, you can enjoy the relaxing ambience, surrounded by state-of-the-art equipment’s and panoramic views over the city of Lisbon. Decorated in a cosy and modern way, in this Hotel you will be able to enjoy all the comfort and services of a 5 star hotel, namely: the Cenário restaurant, the Press Club bar, and an outdoor swimming pool (seasonal: from May to September). The Hotel has also private parking and Wireless Internet access. It is also possible to enjoy the SPA & Wellness Centre that will make you feel renewed. The SPA is managed by Lucia Piloto and its services and treatments are subject to an extra cost. Dear Guests, The VIP Grand Lisboa Hotel & SPA regrets to inform that the SPA and the Gym will be closed, for maintenance works, between the 9th and 23rd August 2015. The hotel apologizes for the inconvenience and thank for your understanding
Breakfast is served at Restaurant Pivot from 07:00 to 10:30. For lunch you are invited to enjoy the show cuisine at Restaurant Cenario, served from 12:00 to 15:00. Dinner hours are from 19:00 to 23:00. Lovers of Japanese cuisine can have lunch at Restaurant Fusao, open for lunch from 12:30 to 15:00 and dinner from 19:30 to 22:30.