Nh Lisboa Campo Grande HotelCampo Grande 7 1700 - 087 Lisbon / Portugal mapView Map
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 495 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Nh Lisboa Campo Grande Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- child_friendly baby sitting
- hot_tub sauna
- local_cafe cafe
- fitness_center sports activities
- child_care baby cots/cribs available
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- hot_tub Jacuzzi
- directions_car car rental services
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
Nh Lisboa Campo Grande Hotel Information
This hotel lies right at the heart of the tourist centre. Links to the public transport network, shopping venues and restaurants are all to be found in the immediate vicinity. Bars are located around 1 km from the hotel, the nearest nightclub is some 5 km away and the beach is located approximately 25 km from the hotel.
Renovated in 2001, the hotel includes 84 rooms over 12 floors of which 82 are doubles and 2 are suites. The hotel offers a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe and a lift. Guests are also offered a bar, a pub and an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant with children's highchairs available. A conference room and a public Internet terminal (WLAN) feature within the hotel, ideal for business guests. Those arriving by car may make use of the car park or garage Room and laundry services round off this hotel's offerings.
The comfortable rooms include an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, a radio, a minibar/ a fridge, carpeting and a hire safe.
The hotel offers its own Jacuzzi, sauna and (for an additional fee) a gym. The nearest golf course lies some 40 km away.
A buffet is on offer at breakfast time and lunchtime. At midday and in the evenings, guests may also select dishes from the set menu, or take the à la carte option.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted as methods of payment.
To the hotel from the airport
• Bus: +/- EUR 1.20, direction Cais do Sodré bus 45, stop: Entrecampos (North). You will see the hotel right in front of the exit. • Taxi: +/- EUR 9.
From the hotel to the city centre
• Metro: +/- EUR 1.20, yellow line direction Rato. Get off at Marquês do Pombal and change to the blue line, direction Baixa-Chiado. Get off at the last stop.
• Bus: +/- EUR 1.20, line 36 at a few metres from the hotel, direction Casi do Sodré. Get off at Plaza Rossio.
To the hotel by car
• Coming to Lisbon from the A1 North, follow directions for the city centre (Centro Ciudad) until the exit Campo Grande/Entrecampos. Turn right at the first traffic light and turn right again at the second traffic light. Take the street parallel to the main avenue. The hotel is located at the right just before Entrecampos (next to a store called “Lanidor”).
• Coming to Lisbon from the A2 South, follow directions for Eixo Norte-Sul for 2,5 km and take exit 5 – Entrecampos. Turn left at the first traffic light and then turn right at the next traffic light. Continue until the end of the Avenida de la Universidad and at the traffic light turn right. The NH Campo Grande hotel is located at the right side at the end of the street.
All our rooms are equipped with a trouser press, ideal for business travellers.
Our complete toiletries kit contains products of the well-known brand “Agua de la Tierra”.
We have special rooms for women, handicapped persons (on request) and two non-smoking floors.
Nh Lisboa Campo Grande Hotel Area
This hotel is situated at a few minutes from Lisbon's airport in the city's business district.
At less than 5 minutes from the hotel you will find the stadium of "Sporting Clube de Portugal".
There are a metro and a train station (Entrecampos Barcelona) in front of the hotel.
Other nearby places worth visiting: the Lisbon Zoo, the “Parque das Nações” with the new Casino, the huge aquarium of the Oceanário de Lisboa and the Expo Pavillions (FIL). The Culturgest exhibition centre, internationally known for its art support initiatives, is also situated very close to the hotel.
At 5 minutes from Lisbon's bullring.
The NH hotel chain is renowned for the quality of its restaurants.
We have a luminous restaurant where we offer a buffet with top-quality Portuguese and international food. You can enjoy breakfast from Mon-Fri from 7.00 to 11.00 AM and on Saturdays and Sundays from 7.30 AM to 12.00 PM. We're also opened for lunch from Monday through Friday.