Angsana Riad Blanc Hotel
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 107 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Angsana Riad Blanc Hotel Information
This charming city guesthouse fuses modern interior design and traditional elements. It comprises a total of 8 rooms and is home to the finest in Moroccan hospitality. After a days sightseeing and exploring, guests can bask in the sunshine on the large terrace as they enjoy a refreshing mint tea or a sumptuous authentic Morrocan meal and then slip into the swimming pool - life does not get much better than this. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception service, a TV lounge and a restaurant. Guests can also take advantage of the room and laundry services and there is parking available for those arriving by car.
All rooms are equipped with Queen or King Size beds and coffee and tea maker.
- Daily breakfast ( 0730 - 1000am) including a choice of Moroccan breads, honey, preserves, fruit and a choice of eggs cooked any style ( vegetarian and Healthy breakfast options also available).
- Dinner menu ( 1830 - 2230 hrs ) - A three course dinner ( must be pre ordered after breakfast) can be arranged with either European, Asian or Moroccan Cuisine to be taken in your Riad
Angsana Riad Blanc Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- pool outdoor pool
- people meeting room
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- pool indoor pool
- spa spa
- local_laundry_service laundry
- local_library library/reading room
- vpn_key safety box
Angsana Riad Blanc Hotel Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Marrakech, Morocco. The fees vary per hotel, with approximate amounts as follows: - Dh 33,00 to 50,00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 and 5+ star hotels - Dh 25,00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels - Dh 22,00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels - Dh 21,00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 and 1 star hotels Children under 12 years of age will be exempt from paying this tax. Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.