Villa Clodia Hotel
Best Rate Guaranteed
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Villa Clodia Hotel Information
With a stay at Villa Clodia in Manziana, you'll be in the historical district and close to Castello Odescalchi. This hotel is within the region of Italian Air Force Museum of Vigna di Valle and Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Villa Clodia.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 8 PM (amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Villa Clodia Hotel Area
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castello Odescalchi - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Italian Air Force Museum of Vigna di Valle - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Lake Martignano - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Castello di Santa Severa - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Palude di Torre Flavia - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Vallelunga Circuit - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Lake Vico - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Montegelato Falls - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Clodia is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi.
Villa Clodia Hotel Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- pool outdoor pool
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- pets pets admitted - on request
- local_laundry_service laundry
Villa Clodia Hotel Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Rome, Italy. The fees are as follows: - € 7.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) - € 6.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) - € 4.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) - € 3.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 and 1 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) Children under two years of age are exempt from paying this tax. Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.