Residence Libetta Hotel
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 15 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Residence Libetta Hotel Information
Built in 2004, this hotel offers a total of 18 apartments spread over 2 floors. Guests may also make use of the Internet terminal. This modern apartment hotel is situated in the lively district of Ostiense. There are countless restaurants, shopping facilities and nightclubs dotted throughout this district. There are also many historical and cultural sights just waiting to be explored, including the St. Paul's Basilica and the Cestia Pyramid. The nearest underground station is just a short walk from the hotel.
The apartments are all highly modern and colourfully decorated.
From Roma Termini station:
- Take tube line B in the direction of Laurentina. After 5 stops, get off at Garbatella. After 300 meters on Via Ostiense, turn left into Via Libetta. The hotel is at number 19.
From Leonardo da Vinci (Fiumicino) Airport:
- Take the train to the centre of Rome, which stops at the train station Roma Ostiense (avoid the train that goes directly to Roma Termini without intermediate stops).
- Once at Roma Ostiense, leave the station and take one of the following buses: 271 or 769.
- Get off the bus at the Ostiense/S.Paolo stop. The bus stops in the central lane, ten metres after the end of Via Libetta.
From the A1 motorway, follow signs to the G.R.A. and take Exit 27 (C.Colombo-C.Palocco).
- Continue in the direction of Roma Centro and this will take you to Via Cristoforo Colombo. - At the 11th set of traffic lights, turn left for Via Circonvallazione Ostiense and continue straight ahead. - At the end, turn left into Via Ostiense and continue until you reach the 2nd street on your left-hand side (Via Libetta). - The hotel is at number 19.
The residence features Apartments/Studios for 2-4 people.
The Lofts are suitable for 6-7 people and located over 2 levels.
Apartments/Double Rooms are suitable for 4-5 people.
All typologies are equipped with modern comforts and facilities.
Although the hotel does not have a restaurant, there is a well-priced restaurant located within the structure.
Residence Libetta Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- child_friendly baby sitting
- card_travel luggage room
- network_cell internet access
- whatshot heating
- flash_on high speed internet
Residence Libetta Hotel Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Rome, Italy. The fees are as follows: - € 7.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) - € 6.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) - € 4.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) - € 3.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 and 1 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) Children under two years of age are exempt from paying this tax. Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.