Morgana HotelVia Filippo Turati , 33 -37 Rome / Italy
Morgana Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- child_friendly baby sitting
- fitness_center sports activities
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- pets pets admitted - on request
- hot_tub Jacuzzi
- directions_car car rental services
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
Morgana Hotel Information
So you have decided to visit the place better known as the ancient city but are looking for a modern accommodation to meet your contemporary needs, the Morgana Hotel in Rome Italy may be just that place. Located right in the heart of the historic center, you will soon appreciate how easy it is to travel around when you are staying central. This 4 star Rome Italy hotel is within walking distance of most of the major must-see monuments such as Colosseum, Fountain of Trevi, Pantheon and of course just minutes away from Italian shopping! The hotel aims at meeting guest needs and helping them make the most of their visit to this capital city. Spend the day walking along the cobblestones, have a picnic in the renowned Villa Borghese or just spend an afternoon sipping a Campari and soda in one of the beautiful piazzas such as Piazza Navona, and remember that service and serenity await you back at the hotel.
- Take the G.R.A. - Exit at number 14 (A24) in the direction city centre.
- Proceed to the last exit on the Tangenziale Est (the last one), following in the direction of Stazione Tiburtina. - Pass the first gate and drive along the Tiburtina Road.
- After the door of the ancient walls, turn right and follow the indications to Termini Station. - Passing under the gallery on your right and drive up Giolitti Street. - Turn at via Cattaneo, you will find the hotel on the first block to the right.
- Take a train to Termini Station, you find yourself in the station's concourse. - At this point, take the station's exit on your left hand side (having the trains behind you). - As soon as you exit the station, turn left. - You will find yourself in Via Giolitti, take the first street; Via Gioberti on the right.
- After a few metres, turn left into Via Filippo Turati. - After 100 metres you will find the hotel on the left (estimated time: 4-5 minutes).
The hotel comprises of 106 rooms and suites, each with elegant, antique furniture and modern technologies.
Morgana Hotel Area
All Intercity and Eurostar trains from major Italian cities (Milan, Naples, Venice and Florence) arrive and depart from Termini, Rome's main train station. From The Station to Hotel Morgana are 3 minutes by walk.