Morgana HotelVia Filippo Turati , 33 -37 Rome / Italy mapView Map
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 1529 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Morgana Hotel Information
So you have decided to visit the place better known as the ancient city but are looking for a modern accommodation to meet your contemporary needs, the Morgana Hotel in Rome Italy may be just that place. Located right in the heart of the historic center, you will soon appreciate how easy it is to travel around when you are staying central. This 4 star Rome Italy hotel is within walking distance of most of the major must-see monuments such as Colosseum, Fountain of Trevi, Pantheon and of course just minutes away from Italian shopping! The hotel aims at meeting guest needs and helping them make the most of their visit to this capital city. Spend the day walking along the cobblestones, have a picnic in the renowned Villa Borghese or just spend an afternoon sipping a Campari and soda in one of the beautiful piazzas such as Piazza Navona, and remember that service and serenity await you back at the hotel.
- Take the G.R.A. - Exit at number 14 (A24) in the direction city centre.
- Proceed to the last exit on the Tangenziale Est (the last one), following in the direction of Stazione Tiburtina. - Pass the first gate and drive along the Tiburtina Road.
- After the door of the ancient walls, turn right and follow the indications to Termini Station. - Passing under the gallery on your right and drive up Giolitti Street. - Turn at via Cattaneo, you will find the hotel on the first block to the right.
- Take a train to Termini Station, you find yourself in the station's concourse. - At this point, take the station's exit on your left hand side (having the trains behind you). - As soon as you exit the station, turn left. - You will find yourself in Via Giolitti, take the first street; Via Gioberti on the right.
- After a few metres, turn left into Via Filippo Turati. - After 100 metres you will find the hotel on the left (estimated time: 4-5 minutes).
The hotel comprises of 106 rooms and suites, each with elegant, antique furniture and modern technologies.
Morgana Hotel Area
All Intercity and Eurostar trains from major Italian cities (Milan, Naples, Venice and Florence) arrive and depart from Termini, Rome's main train station. From The Station to Hotel Morgana are 3 minutes by walk.
Morgana Hotel Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- card_travel porter
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- room_service Room Service
- phone telephone
- local_laundry_service laundry
Morgana Hotel Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Rome, Italy. The fees are as follows: - € 7.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) - € 6.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) - € 4.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) - € 3.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 and 1 star hotels (charged up to 10 nights) Children under two years of age are exempt from paying this tax. Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.