Massimo HotelVia Palestro 35 (Ex. Hotel Alex) Rome / Italy
Massimo Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- music_note entertainment
- local_bar bar
- child_friendly baby sitting
- fitness_center sports activities
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- notifications_active wake up call service
- phone telephone
- local_cafe tea/coffee making facilities
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- pets pets admitted - on request
- flash_on high speed internet
- directions_car car rental services
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- local_library library/reading room
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
- shopping_cart Boutiques / Stores / Shops
Massimo Hotel Information
Newly opened in 2007, this hotel is situated in an extremely strategic position not only extremely close to the Termini Station (a 10-minute walk) but also with excellent public transport links to all the places of major artistic and cultural interest. It is located in the historic centre of Rome, a few yards from Porta Pia and Via Veneto, near the grandiose architectural remains of Imperial Rome. Ciampino Airport and the Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport are both 35 km from the hotel. This elegant hotel is housed on the third floor of an aristocratic palace of the 1700s. It was recently restored to offer an extremely pleasant stay featuring comfort and relaxation as well as luxury fittings. It has a total of 11 rooms, all with views and is in perfect harmony with the exclusive area in which it is situated. A few yards from Station Termini, the hotel welcomes its guests in the characteristic hall. Antique furniture, precious fabrics and gilded stuccos create a unique atmosphere that is at once intimate and refined. The hotel is air-conditioned and has a 24-hour reception desk, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access, a hairdressing salon, a bar, a breakfast room and WLAN Internet access.
The hotel is located just a few minute's walk from the station (stazione Termini), next to Piazza Indipendenza. You can also take bus number 310 and get off at the stop in Piazza Indipendenza.
From Roma nord:
- Take the Grande Raccordo Anulare towards Fiumicino.
- Exit at Roma Nomentana.
- Continue along Via XX Settembre and Via Palestro.
From Roma sud:
- Leave the motorway and continue until the Grande Raccordo Anulare. - Follow the signs towards casilina.
- Exit at casilina in the direction of Centro. - Continue along Via Merulana towards Santa Maria Maggiore. - Follow the signs towards Stazione Termini - Via Palestro where the hotel is located. By Air:
Rome has 2 international airports, both well connected to the city centre.
From Airport Leonardo da Vinci: take the shuttle bus (Terravision shuttle) to Roma Termini station, then, as above.
Or: - rent a car:
- Drive along Cristoforo Colombo towards Colosseo.
- Pass Colosseo and turn left.
- Then turn right into Via Cavour. - Continue towards the Stazione Termini and then Via Palestro.
From Airport Roma Ciampino:
- take the shuttle bus to Via Marsala, next to the stazione termini; the hotel is located 3 min away.
- rent a car.
- Drive towards Roma Appia Nuova, then Piazza S.Giovanni in Laterano (about 12 km after). - Take Via Merulana towards the Stazione Termini and then Via Palestro.
The guest rooms feature furniture in Arte Povera style, with walnut pieces and other complementary furnishings inspired by Ancient Rome, as well as state-of-the-art facilities, such as a flat-screen satellite TV with DVD reader, a PC with free ADSL Internet access and a direct dial telephone. The guest rooms also have spectacular panoramic views, as they overlook the ancient Aurelian Walls, built by Emperor Aurelius in around 270 BC to defend the city of Rome. There are single, double, triple and quadruple rooms, and other standard room features include an en suite bathroom with bathtub and vertical hydromassage shower, a hairdryer, safe, minibar and individually regulated air conditioning and heating.
The reception is located on the third floor. There
Massimo Hotel Exterior
Typical 4-storey roman building in keeping with the surroundings.
Massimo Hotel Area
You will immediately find yourself immersed in the architectural beauties of this splendid city: as soon as you go out of the Hotel Alex you will find Roma Termini station, allowing excellent access around the city and to the surrounding areas. A few yards from the station there is Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Capitol. Just a little further you can admire the splendid Villa Borghese, which houses one of the largest art collections in the world.
There is no restaurant only a cozy breakfast room located next to the reception.