Hotel Alfa Zentrum
Best Rate Guaranteed
- Very Good
Score from 335 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Hotel Alfa Zentrum Information
The classic 3-star Alfa hotel is located in the heart of Munich, just 200m from the central train station. All major attractions are easily accessed on foot or by the excellent public transport in the area. Friendly and skilled team will make your stay as pleasent as possible. Guest rooms are equipped with various extras to provide the greatest comfort, including Wi-Fi internet (charge). Bathrooms are all equipped with shower. Buffet breakfast is available in the hotel from 6.30 to 10am. The House Bar offers a rich and high-quality selection of cold and hot drink. Private parking is available at a charge.
From the motorway A8 Augsburg / Stuttgart:
- Exit München-West - Enter the roundabout - Drive straight in to the Verdistraße - Straight ahead the road will convert to Amalienburgstraße - Then into Menziger Straße - Then into Notburgastraße - Turn half left into Arnulfstraße - Cross the Steubenplatz and Landshuter Allee - Turn left into Marsstraße - Then right into Lämmerstraße - Turn right in Hirtenstraße - The hotel is on your right hand side From the motorway A8 Salzburg: - Stay on the motorway until it ends
- Straight ahead on the Rosenheimer Straße until Gasteig - Turn left into Zweibrückenstraße - Then left into Frauenstraße - Again left into Bayerstraße - Turn right into Bahnhofsplatz - Left into Arnulfstraße - Then right into Pfefferstraße - Turn left into Hirtenstraße - The hotel is on your right hand side From the motorway A9 Nürnberg:
- Exit München Schwabing - Turn left at the next crossing into Leopoldstraße - It will convert after the Siegestor in Ludwigstraße - Turn right into Brienner Straße - Left into Maximiliansplatz - At Lenbachplatz turn right into Elisenstrasse - At the 2nd traffic light turn left into Hirtenstrasse
- The hotel is on your right hand side By public transportation:
Take the bus or train from the airport that goes to Central Station. From there, it is two minutes walking.
Year of construction 1974,Last renovated 2005,Annex buildings 2,Number of floors (main building) 5,Number of floors (annex building) 5,Total number of rooms 76,Single rooms 31,Double / twin rooms 45,Junior Suites 0,Suites 0,Apartments 0,Studios 0,Bungalows 0,Villas 0,Disabled rooms 0
The small lobby is decorated with dark furniture and leading to the Bar - the staff is very friendly and helpful to give customers advise on the area and on sightseeing tips in Munich.
Hotel Alfa Zentrum Exterior
A typical Munich/Bavarian city townhouse.
Hotel Alfa Zentrum Area
Marienplace (inner city precinct), women's church, old botanic garden and German theatre are nearby. Olympic Stadium, Pinakothics, German Museum, Bavarian Film Studios, English Garden, National Theatre and museums can be easily reached from the railway station.
There is a small bar and the breakfast room which is decorated in Bavarian style with an eye for details and well looked after by this friendly family who runs the hotel now since generations.
Hotel Alfa Zentrum Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- local_parking car park
- local_bar bar
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- live_tv television
- pets pets admitted - on request
- local_laundry_service laundry
- shopping_cart Boutiques / Stores / Shops