Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport HotelLangener Strasse 200 Frankfurt / Germany
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport Hotel Information
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport is a modern 3-star hotel offering comfortable accommodation south of Frankfurt Airport. Highlights include free Wi-Fi in public areas. The hotel is situated approximately 13km from the airport terminals. Regional places of interest include the historic centre of Frankfurt, the Niederrad business district and the Zeppelin Museum Zeppelinheim. Moerfelden train station provides fast and easy access to Frankfurt Airport and the centre of Frankfurt. The hotel is housed in a modern mid-rise building with a minimalist, light-coloured facade. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Standard rooms are cosy and decorated in a bright modern style. Amenities include complimentary tea and coffee equipment, chargeable wired internet, satellite TV and an en-suite bathroom. Guests can enjoy a quiet drink in the Cockpit Lounge, located in the hotel lobby. A buffet breakfast is provided every morning and there are plenty of dining opportunities in the vicinity. The hotel has a 24-hour reception and offers a chargeable airport shuttle service. Chargeable parking is possible onsite.
- A5 until exit 24 Mörfelden–Langen
- direction Mörfelden on the B 486
(Langener Strasse) after 200 m turn to the right From Munich:
- A3 until Frankfurter Kreuz - turn to A5 direction Darmstadt - to continue see the directions above from Frankfurt
From Cologne: - A3 passing the airport until Frankfurter Kreuz
- to continue see the directions above from Munich
- A66 until Wiesbadener Kreuz - turn to A3 direction Munich / Frankfurt-Airport
- to continue see the directions above from Cologne
- A 671 until Mainspitzdreieck
- turn to the A60
- to continue see the directions below from Mainz
- A60 across the Weisenauer Brücke (bridge) following A60 exit Rüsselsheim Ost, to B 486 - follow B 486 in direction Autobahn A5
200 m before the exit on the left side
From Frankfurt Central Station: - Drive to Frankfurt-Airport
“Regionalbahnhof” and use our shuttle-service
- From Frankfurt Central Station with the rapid train (S-Bahn) S8/S9 direction
Wiesbaden/Mainz until Frankurt Airport
- please use our shuttle service
- from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof take the
rapid train (S-Bahn) Linie 70 5 stations
direction Goddelau-Erfelden until Mörfelden - from main station Mörfelden take a taxi to our hotel From Frankfurt Airport (without Taxi):
- Use our shuttle service which takes you directly in front of our hotel. - charge: € 5 per person
- Monday–Sunday (holidays) 6:00 – 23:00.
- Bus stop:Terminal 1 arrival A1,
Terminal 2 arrival D/E
- Please call us with the “shuttle bus pillar” and we will inform our bus driver immediately
Year of construction 2002,Last renovated 2002,Number of floors (main building) 5,Total number of rooms 186,Single rooms 106,Double / twin rooms 80,Disabled rooms 2
The lobby is large and modern. It is decorated in bright red, orange and blue, which gives it a very warm atmosphere.
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport Hotel Exterior
This is a modern building with very large windows on the ground floor. There is parking space all around the hotel.
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport Hotel Area
Frankfurt Airport: 13km
Frankfurt Exhibition Centre: 19km
Frankfurt main train station: 20km
Frankfurt's City Centre: 22km
Moerfelden Train Station: 1,5km
Frankfurt's Old Opera House: 25km
Frankfurt zoo: 25km
Frankfurt's shopping area: 25km
LochmÃ¼hle Leisure Park: 50km
We offer you our complimentary continental breakfast buffet from 05:45 every morning. This tasty breakfast will provide you with a great start to the day!
Our cockpit lounge bar on the ground floor opens at 18:00 and you are invited to enjoy a cold German beer or other fresh beverages in a comfortable atmosphere.
In just a 2-minute walk you can reach a German-Italian restaurant called Tommasi, which has its own beer garden. Delicious food in a warm atmosphere awaits you!