Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse Hotel17 Rue Du Cotentin, 15th arr., Paris / France mapView Map
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 1267 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse Hotel Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Paris, France. The fees are as follows: - € 4.40 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5+ star hotels - € 3.30 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels - € 2.48 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels - € 1.65 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels - € 0.99 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 star hotels - € 0.83 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 1 star hotels Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.
Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- music_note disco / club
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- hot_tub sauna
- child_care baby cots/cribs available
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- healing health center
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- notifications_active wake up call service
- phone telephone
- local_cafe tea/coffee making facilities
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- pets pets admitted - on request
- flash_on high speed internet
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- directions_bike bicycle lot
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
- shopping_cart Boutiques / Stores / Shops
Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse Hotel Information
Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse is in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Place de Catalogne and Pasteur Museum. This 4-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 199 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and minibars. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 1937 square feet (180 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
By Car: - Via the Périphérique, exit for Porte de Versailles.
- Look for Rue de Vaugirard and Boulevard Pasteur.
By Metro: - From lines 12, 13, 6 and 4, alight at Montparnasse Bienvenue, or Pasteur for lines 6 and 12.
By Train: - Nearest train station: Montparnasse.
By Plane: - Nearest airport: Orly
The Novotel Paris Gare Montparnasse has 199 rooms, spacious and modern. They are equipped with satellite TV, air conditioning, WIFI, minibar, a kit for making tea and coffee and a safe-box. Bathrooms feature shower/tub, hairdryer and radio. There are wheelchair accessible rooms.
Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse Hotel Area
- Eiffel Tower: metro line 6 until Bir-Hakeim station (20 minutes).
- Musée du Louvre: bus 95 until Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre stop (20 minutes).
- Cathédrale Notre Dame: metro line 4 until Cité station (15 minutes).
- Montmartre and the Sacré-Cœur: Ligne 12 until Abbesses station (30 minutes).
- Quartier de Pigalle et le Moulin Rouge: metro line 12 until Pigalle station (25 minutes).
- Jardins du Luxembourg: metro line 12 until Notre Dame des Champs station (10 minutes) ou 20 minutes on foot.
- Cruise on the Seine River: departure from the Port de La Bourdonnais, metro line 6 until Bir-Hakeim station (20 minutes).
- Disneyland Paris: metro line 4 until Les Halles station and then change for the RER A in the direction of Marne-La-Vallée (1h30).
The Novotel Paris Gare Montparnasse features a Novotel Cafe offering an innovative dining experience from noon until midnight. Room service is also available during service hours. You can taste the Health & Balance selections as well as “la plancha” cooking.
Three types of breakfasts are possible to accommodate all guests’ preferences: Early Bird (between 04.00 and 06:30 am), City Breakfast (from 06:30 am until noon) and a Morning Buffet (from 6:30 until 9:30 am on weekdays and 11 am on weekends).
You can enjoy a selection of fine wines at the bar in a warm and relaxing atmosphere. They can be served by the glass.
Recent booking for this hotel made from Denmark
3 other people looking now