Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon Tgv Hotel
Best Rate Guaranteed
- Very Good
Score from 2217 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon Tgv Hotel Information
Mercure Paris Gare de Lyon is a stylish 4-star hotel promising cosy accommodation and great service, near the city centre. Highlights include a bar and free Wi-Fi. The Bastille area is predominantly residential, encompassing Place de la Bastille and Gare de Lyon. Nearby places of interest include the Bastille Opera and the fashionable cafes, restaurants and bars that surround it. Gare de Lyon metro station is located in the vicinity, providing fast and easy access to other popular Paris destinations. The hotel occupies a modern mid-rise property with a shimmering glass facade. There are no onsite leisure facilities, but free Wi-Fi is available throughout the premises. There is no restaurant onsite, but breakfast is provided every morning. The bar serves a range of hot and cold beverages, including fine wines. Standard rooms are spacious and tastefully designed, featuring a bright contemporary decor and light wood furniture. Amenities include a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and en-suite bathroom with bathtub. Chargeable parking is possible nearby.
- Take motorway A6 and A6b towards Paris and take exit Porte d’Italie.
- Take ring road until you reach Porte de Bercy and exit there
- Go towards Gare de Lyon, the hotel is located 2 Place Louis Armand just by the train station. From Lille:
- Take motorway A1 towards Paris and then motorway A3 towards Paris-Est
- Take ring road and exit at Porte de Bercy
- Go towards Gare de Lyon, the hotel is located 2 Place Louis Armand just by the train station.
By public transport:
- Métro lines 1 and 14, stop Gare de Lyon
- RER A and D, stop Gare de Lyon
- Buses 20, 24, 29, 57, 61, 63, 65 and 87, stop Gare de Lyon
- Gare de Lyon train station is 5 minutes away from the hotel
- Gare du Nord, take RER D, towards Melun, Malesherbes, after 2 stops Gare de Lyon (15 minutes)
- From Roissy Charles de Gaulle, take Air France coach all the way to Gare de Lyon or RER B to Gare du Nord and then RER D to Gare de Lyon. - From Orly, take Orly val and then RER B to Chatelet and finally Métro line 14 to Gare de Lyon. - Airport shuttle: EUR 12 per journey.
The rooms are medium in size and in good very good condition. Renovated recently they are clean and bright and 7 spacious twin rooms can be adapted to make triple rooms, suitable for 3 adults.
The lobby is large and modern, with many seating areas scattered beneath high glazed windows. The decor is bright and welcoming, with impressive green and white marble floors and mirrored columns. There is a charming boutique at the rear of the lobby and a large stair case leading to the mezzanine.
Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon Tgv Hotel Exterior
The building is a mixture of modern and contemporary styles. It is noted for a high clock tower, reminiscent of "Big Ben" in London.
Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon Tgv Hotel Area
Right behind Gare de Lyon Clock Tower, 1 kilometre away from the 12th arrondissement shopping and business areas, close to Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy, the National Library, the Bastille Opera and 2 RER stops away from Stade de France, the Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon benefits from an ideal location to go in search of Paris and all the city has to offer. Thanks to the closeness of public transports you will easily experience the charms of the French capital.
The hotel features a snack-bar, Le Millésime, opened from 9:00 to 0:00.
Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon Tgv Hotel Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- live_tv television
- room_service Room Service
- phone telephone
- pets pets admitted - on request
- local_laundry_service laundry
Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon Tgv Hotel Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Paris, France. The fees are as follows: - € 4.40 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5+ star hotels - € 3.30 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels - € 2.48 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels - € 1.65 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels - € 0.99 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 star hotels - € 0.83 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 1 star hotels Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.