Ibis Paris Orly Rungis Hotel
Best Rate Guaranteed
- Very Good
Score from 505 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Ibis Paris Orly Rungis Hotel Information
The ibis Paris Rungis is located a 5-minute drive from both Orly Airport and the Rungis food market. It provides free Wi-Fi access, a 24-hour front desk and a free shuttle service to and from the airport.
Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. A buffet breakfast is available daily, and you can enjoy other meals at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.
Free private parking is possible on site. Access to the A6 and A86 motorways are at a 2-minute drive from the ibis Paris Rungis.
Hotel Rooms: 121, Hotel Chain: ibis.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Ibis Paris Orly Rungis Hotel Area
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rungis International Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Espace Jean Monnet - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gustave Roussy - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Portes de l'Essonne Aquatic Centre - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Maison des Examens - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Cite Internationale Universitaire de Paris - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Halle Georges Carpentier - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Parc Montsouris - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Paris-Est Creteil University - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Paris Diderot University - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Paris Catacombs - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
National Library - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Place Denfert-Rocherau - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Stade de la Plaine - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Paris Observatory - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Paris Orly Rungis is Paris (ORY-Orly) - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi.
Ibis Paris Orly Rungis Hotel Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- local_bar bar
- people meeting room
- live_tv television
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- pets pets admitted - on request
- local_laundry_service laundry
Ibis Paris Orly Rungis Hotel Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Paris, France. The fees are as follows: - € 4.40 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5+ star hotels - € 3.30 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels - € 2.48 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels - € 1.65 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels - € 0.99 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 star hotels - € 0.83 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 1 star hotels Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.