Hotel Residence Imperiale

155, Avenue Malakoff 75116 (Ex. BEST WESTERN ETOILE RESIDENCE IMPERIALE) Paris / France mapView Map
The Lowest Price $42
 

Best Rate Guaranteed

Recommended rooms

03 Jun 2018
04 Jun 2018

Hotel Residence Imperiale Information

General Information

The hotel is situated just off the Porte Maillot round-point and the adjacent Palais des Congres. The elegant avenue is home to many shops and a wide variety of restaurants. It is only a minutes walk to the Porte Maillot metro station. Three stops down the line is the Arc de Triomphe. The rooms of the hotel are small. 60% of the rooms have been recently renovated and are in exceptional condition with the remaining 40% of rooms being in very good condition. The rooms are tastefully decorated and kept in soothing colour tones and offer travellers individual air conditioning, mini safes, wifi connectivity, and mini-bar service. The newly renovated bathrooms are in exceptional condition, small and functional while the others remain in very good condition. The hotel does not offer restaurant dining. The breakfast room is situated at basement level and offers guests a peaceful dining area. In keeping with the rest of the hotel it is pleasantly decorated. The five storey building is elegant and bears a traditional Parisian style. The lobby is small in size. Beyond the discreet reception counter guests may lounge and rest in the inviting sofa chairs. The design and decor is restful and kept in subdued colour shades. Guests may also stroll out into the small and bright hotel yard. This 3 star hotel may be considered a good first class hotel. The location in the elegant 16th district is convenient for visiting two of the cities main attractions: The Arc de Triomphe and its glamorous Champs Elysees, as well as the Trocadero and Eiffel Tower. (1106CA)

Hotel Location

It is 50 metres away from a metro station and near an Air France bus stop which gets you to Charles de Gaulle Airport. Numerous direct bus routes in the vicinity will take you to the Eiffel Tower, the Orsay Museum, the Latin quarter and the business district La Défense. RER line C, a stone’s throw from the hotel, will take you to Versailles.

Hotel Room

The rooms of the hotel are small. 60% of the rooms have been recently renovated, and are in exceptional condition, with the remaining 40% of the rooms in very good condition. The rooms are tastefully decorated and kept in soothing colour tones, and offer travellers individual air-conditioning, mini-safes, wifi connectivity, and mini-bar service. The newly renovated bathrooms are in exceptional condition, small and functional, while the others remain in very good condition.

Hotel Lobby

The lobby enterely renovated is small in size. Beyond the discreet reception counter, guests may lounge and rest in the inviting sofa chairs. The design and decor is restful, and kept in subdued colour shades. Guests may also stroll out into the small and bright hotel yard.

Hotel Residence Imperiale Exterior

The five-storey building is elegant, and bears a traditional Parisian style.

Hotel Residence Imperiale Area

2 kms to city centre;29 kms to the airport (charles de gaulle);22 kms to the airport (orly);1 minute walk to the nearest metro station (porte maillot);3 km to the nearest station (gare st lazare);1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop;Close to the trade fair ground (palais des congres pt maillot)

Hotel Restaurant

The hotel does not offer restaurant dining. The breakfast room refurbished in 2008 is situated at basement level, and offers guests a peaceful dining area. In keeping with the rest of the hotel, it is pleasantly decorated.

Hotel Residence Imperiale Amenities

  • wifi-free
  • bar
  • baby sitting
  • mini bar
  • luggage room
  • Room Service
  • tea/coffee making facilities
  • pets admitted - on request
  • laundry

Hotel Residence Imperiale Taxes & Fees

Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all
booked hotel accommodation in Paris, France. The fees are as follows:
- € 4.40 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5+ star hotels
- € 3.30 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels
- € 2.48 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels
- € 1.65 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels
- € 0.99 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 star hotels
- € 0.83 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 1 star hotels
Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.

Near By Hotels

Paris – France - La Villa Maillot Hotel

La Villa Maillot Hotel

Discover

La Villa Maillot HotelParis

Paris – France - Hotel Duret

Hotel Duret

Discover

Hotel DuretParis

Paris – France - L’ Hotel Pergolèse

L’ Hotel Pergolèse

Discover

L’ Hotel PergolèseParis

Paris – France - Fertel Maillot Hotel

Fertel Maillot Hotel

Discover

Fertel Maillot HotelParis