Hotel Opera Richepanse14, Rue du Chevalier de Saint George, 1st arr., (Ex. Best Western Premier Opera Richepanse ) Paris / France mapView Map
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 589 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Hotel Opera Richepanse Information
Situated right in the heart of Paris next to Place de la Madeleine, between the Place de la Concorde and the Louvre, the hotel exudes a typically Parisian elegance.
The hotel is ideally located for exploring the city on foot with many places of interest such as Tivoli Gardens, Place Concorde, Louvre and designer shopping just a few minute walk away. This charming boutique hotel features elegant Art Deco interiors. Classic rooms are 14sqm in size and tastefully decorated in Art Deco style with copper brown and stylish plum tones. They are well equipped with modern amenities including flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet connection. En-suite bathrooms are with showers. Guests can enjoy a delicious start to the day with the hotel’s generous hot and cold breakfast buffet under the stone arches of a stunning 17th century salon from 6.45 to 10.30am. A continental breakfast may be served in your room at your convenience, offering a variety of fruits and pastries. The lobby area offers a small business/ internet corner as well ass free Wi-Fi. Friendly and multilingual hotel staff will be delighted to help guests organise their stay.
- The name of the street has changed. The taxi drivers know the name of the street under its former name: Rue Richepanse. By Bus (from Charles de Gaulle Airport):
-Take the Roissy bus to Opera station (final stop) and then walk 5 minutes to the hotel.
- The nearest Metro stations are Madeleine (lines 8, 12, 14) and Concorde (lines 1, 8, 12).
- The nearest station is the RER station, Auber (Line A)
Gare du Nord: 2 km
Gare de Lyon: 15 minutes by metro Line 14
Public parking : 200 m from the hotel, under the Madeleine Church.
All rooms are equipped with: individual air-conditioning and heating, mini-bar, satellite TV, hairdryer, towel heater, tea and coffee making facilities, in-room safe deposit box, international telephone capability, high speed Internet access, trouser press. A sparkling-white, and hospital clean bathroom with bathtub and shower invite relaxation. The Art Deco style is respected to the smallest detail.
Hotel Opera Richepanse Area
The hotel is lovely located in the heart of Paris, near:
- Madeleine Church : 2 mins walk
- American Consulate (visa services) : 2 mins walk
- Place de la Concorde : 3 mins walk
- Tuileries Garden : 5 mins walk
- Olympia Music Hall : 5 mins walk
- Opera Garnier : 7 mins walk
- Champs Elysee : 10 mins walk
- Louvre Museum : 10 mins walk
- Orsay Museum : 15 mins walk
- Palais des Congres - Porte Maillot : 15 mins by Metro, line 1
- Parc d'expositions Porte de Versaille : 30 mins by Metro, line 12
- Notre Dame Church : 20 mins walk
- Eiffel Tower : 25 mins walk
Hotel Opera Richepanse Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- child_friendly baby sitting
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- phone telephone
- pets pets admitted - on request
- local_cafe tea/coffee making facilitiesbell boy service
- local_laundry_service laundry
Hotel Opera Richepanse Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Paris, France. The fees are as follows: - € 4.40 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5+ star hotels - € 3.30 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels - € 2.48 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels - € 1.65 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels - € 0.99 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 star hotels - € 0.83 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 1 star hotels Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.