Hotel Mathis3, rue de Ponthieu, 8th arr., (ex.MATHIS ELYSEES MATIGNON) Paris / France mapView Map
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 164 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Hotel Mathis Information
Located between Avenue des Champs Élysées, Place de la Concorde and Les Grands Boulevards and the famous department stores, this trendy hotel has been entirely renovated in 2007. The hotel style appeals to both business and leisure travellers and the amenities will meet the expectations of demanding clients. Benefit from a great location to experience Paris and the countless activities the city has to offer.
From Paris Ring Road:
- Exit at Porte Maillot.
- Go up Avenue de la Grande Armée to Place de l’Étoile.
- Take Avenue des Champs Élysées all the way to Rond Point des Champs Élysées.
- Turn left into Avenue Matignon.
- And turn left again into Rue de Ponthieu. By Public Transport:
- Metro line 1, get off at Franklin D. Roosevelt. - Metro line 9, get off at Saint Philippe-du-Roule or Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Buses 28, 42, 80 and 93, get off at Rond-Point des Champs Élysées. By train: Saint Lazare train station is 20 minutes away from the hotel. By plane: - From Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, take RER B to Châtelet then take metro line 1 and get off at Franklin D. Roosevelt. - From Orly airport, take Orlyval to Anthony, RER B to Châtelet then take metro line 1 and get off at Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Our 25 rooms, all with air conditioning, are ideal for making a deserved rest after a day in the capital. Our rooms are specially designed to maximize your wealth during your stay. Thus, the environment, architecture, services (air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobe, Alarm, Telephone) and tranquility are the guarantee of the quality of your nights.
The lobby is small in size but sets immediately the uniqueness of the place by its stylish decoration and authentic furniture.
Hotel Mathis Area
The hotel is ideally located between the Champs Elysees, just a few steps away, and the luxury boutiques of the Faubourg St Honore, also within a short walk from the Tuileries gardens and the Louvre museum. The area is lively with plenty of bars and nrestaurants. Numerous bus lines and the metro offer direct links to all major Paris sites.
The hotel welcomes its guests in the cosy and exclusive bar on the ground floor called 'Matthys Bar' for breakfast or relaxing drinks. A restaurant is also open both to hotel guests and the public on the left of the hotel entrance.Both restaurant and bar maintain the very Parisian and unique atmosphere of the hotel.
Hotel Mathis Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- phone telephone
- local_laundry_service laundry
Hotel Mathis Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Paris, France. The fees are as follows: - € 4.40 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5+ star hotels - € 3.30 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels - € 2.48 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels - € 1.65 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels - € 0.99 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 star hotels - € 0.83 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 1 star hotels Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.