Hotel Bellevue Montmartre
Best Rate Guaranteed
- Very Good
Score from 975 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Hotel Bellevue Montmartre Information
Hotel Bellevue is well located at the bottom of the famous butte Montmartre, with several restaurants, museums, art galleries in the immediate surroudings.The Montmartre Mound (Butte Montmartre) -name given to the hill of Montmartre- is full of street artists (painters, sculptors and poets) who are essentially located on the Tertre Square (Place du Tertre). It is some king of a village with its own pace of life. You could even find a vineyard at the corner of the Rue des Saules and Rue Saint Vincent! It is a very picturesque site.In addition, it is next to the Funiculaire, an areal lift which takes you up to the famous basilica of the Sacr Coeur and the place du Tertre, where on can find painters, poets and artists. This beautiful area which could be called the Soho of Paris, was used for the shooting of the famous movie "The fabulous destiny of Amlie Poulain". It has been for the last hundred years the home of the most famous impressionist artists such as Pissaro, Manet, and other famous actors and entertainers. The hotel is located just 3 minutes away from Metro Anvers, which has a direct connection to Gare du Nord (about 7 minutes), which itself has also a direct connection to Eurodisney by train and to London by Eurostar. Finally it is also about 15 minutes from Place de L'Etoile on the Champs Elyses and 25 minutes from Opera. We also offer Complimentary wi-fi in all rooms and Continental breakfast.*Please be advised upon arrival, a passport or Identity card and a credit card or cash deposit of at least 50 Euros are required upon check in for incidental charges.**
By Public Transport (from Charles De Gaulle):
- From Charles De Gaulle, take RER B to Gare Du Nord.
- From Gare Du Nord/La Chapelle, take metro line 2 to Anvers. - Bellevue is 2 minutes from Anvers metro station.
- Walk up the first street you see on your right for 50 metres.
- Then take the first street on your right for 20 metres.
By Car (from Charles de Gaulle): - Take the highway A1/E19.
- Follow the eastern beltway to Paris-Centre, then Porte de la Chapelle.
- Keep on following the E19.
- As you enter Paris, take Avenue de la Porte de la Chapelle by following the Paris-Centre sign.
- As you arrive in Porte de la Chapelle, keep on Rue de la Chapelle.
- Keep on the Rue Max Dormoy.
- Keep on Place de la Chapelle.
- Turn right on the Boulevard de la Chapelle
- Stay on Boulevard de Rochechouart and turn right to find Rue de Clignacourt.
- Turn left to find Rue d'Orsel, then keep on Rue Livingstone.
- Stay on Place Saint-Pierre and turn left to find Rue Seveste.
- Turn left to Rue d'Orsel (30m).
Rooms are medium in size and are in very good condition; soundproofed and functional, equipped with WIFI Internet access. They are simply but pleasantly decorated, and equipped with modern furniture. Bathrooms are clean and in good condition.
Lobby is small in size, but luminous.
Hotel Bellevue Montmartre Exterior
It is a 4-storey building, built in a traditional Parisian style.
Hotel Bellevue Montmartre Area
The hotel is ideally located within 130 metres of the Sacred Heart Basilica and Butte Montmartre. The neighbourhood’s attractions are Place du Tertre with its art galleries and museums, including the Dali museum; Rue des Abbesses with Amélie Poulain’s café (Les Deux Moulins) and Le Moulin Rouge and La Cigalle are both venues worth seeing.
The hotel is also 15 minutes away from the Arc de Triomphe and Avenue des Champs Elysées via the metro and 20 minutes away from the Opéra district and Les Galeries Lafayette.
Breakfast is served from 07:30 to 10:00 Monday to Friday, and from 07:30 to 10:30 on weekends.
Hotel Bellevue Montmartre Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- account_balance business centre
- card_travel luggage room
- live_tv television
- phone telephone
Hotel Bellevue Montmartre Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Paris, France. The fees are as follows: - € 4.40 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5+ star hotels - € 3.30 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels - € 2.48 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels - € 1.65 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels - € 0.99 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 star hotels - € 0.83 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 1 star hotels Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.