Aparthotel Adagio Paris Xv
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 1078 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Aparthotel Adagio Paris Xv Information
This calm and comfortable city apartment hotel comprises a total of 179 apartments and offers garden views. Facilities on offer to guests include 3 conference rooms, a breakfast room, a laundry service (charges apply) and a garage (charges apply). The APARTHOTEL PARIS XV is a Tourist hotel. Located in Paris area. Shopping is accessible by bus/taxi and the nightlife/restaurants are easily accessible by taxi or bus from the hotel.
• Take the Boulevard Périphérique ring road, and exit at Porte de Sèvres. Follow signs to Issy-Les-Moulineaux.
ROISSY-CHARLES-DE-GAULLE AIRPORT (35 km)
• From the airport, take the RER "B" (regional train) going to Massy-Palaiseau and get off at Cité Universitaire. Then take the RATP bus line PC1 (Porte de Champerret-Berthier) to Porte-de-Versailles. Approximately 1¼ hr travelling time (including changes).
• Connections by taxi or hired car.
ORLY AIRPORT (15 km)
• From the airport, take the Orlybus (RATP bus) going to Denfert-Rochereau, and get off at Jourdan-Tombe Issoire. Then take the RATP bus line PC1 (Porte de Champerret-Berthier) to Porte de Versailles. Approximately 30 min. travelling time (including changes).
• Connections by taxi or hired car.
RAILWAY STATIONS: GARE DE L’EST (9 km) / GARE DU NORD (10 km) / GARE SAINT-LAZARE (9 km) / GARE MONTPARNASSE (4 km) / GARE D’AUSTERLITZ (8.5 km) / GARE DE LYON (13 km)
• Connection by metro, bus, taxi or hired car.
• Direct line no. 12: Mairie d'Issy / Porte de La Chapelle, and get off at Porte de Versailles.
This line serves the Montparnasse, Concorde and Saint-Lazare stations.
Take the Avenue Ernest Renan exit. At the traffic lights, turn right. The residence is approximately 100 m away.
• Direct line no. 8: Balard / Créteil, get off at Balard. This line serves the Nation, Auber / Opera, Concorde and Invalides stations. Take the Boulevard Victor exit and go along Avenue de la Porte de Sèvres. Turn right opposite Aquaboulevard, and go up Rue L. Armand. The residence entrance is at 12 Rue Oradour-sur-Glane.
• No. 39, 80 or La Petite Ceinture (PC) which serves all Paris "portes" / Alight at Porte de Versailles
All the apartments are equipped with:
- Fully equipped kitchen area (tableware, 2 hotplates, refrigerator, microwave oven, electric coffee-maker). - Bar table serving the lounge and kitchen area.
- Separate toilet (except in apartments for disabled people). - Work table.
- Television with international channels*: Eurosport, MTV, Fashion TV, TV5, CNN, Raï 1, Raï 2, TVE, RTL, Drehscheibe, RTP International.
- Telephone (paying) with direct line.
Aparthotel Adagio Paris Xv Area
Le Parc des Expositions: comprising 8 exhibition halls offering a total area of 220,000 m2, Paris Expo at Porte de Versailles ranks as the leading French exhibition centre and the 4th biggest complex in Europe. This flagship venue hosts more than 200 exhibitions, congresses and events each year, attracting 6 million visitors from around the world. Le Parc André Citroën is a 35-acre public park located on the left bank of the river Seine. The park is home to a hot air balloon operated by the Eutelsat company, which allows visitors to rise above the Parisian skyline. The balloon permits a view of the Champ de Mars, the River Seine, the Basilica of the Sacré Cœur and the Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral.
Aquaboulevard: this large sporting and leisure complex is made up of a waterpark, restaurants and movies theaters.
Le Palais des Sports: the capacity of this indoor sporting arena is about 4.200 people. It is often used for concerts, sporting events, musicals and many shows.
Aparthotel Adagio Paris Xv Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- card_travel luggage room
- live_tv television
- phone telephone
- pets pets admitted - on request
- local_cafe tea/coffee making facilitiesbell boy service
- local_laundry_service laundry
Aparthotel Adagio Paris Xv Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on all booked hotel accommodation in Paris, France. The fees are as follows: - € 4.40 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5+ star hotels - € 3.30 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels - € 2.48 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels - € 1.65 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels - € 0.99 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 star hotels - € 0.83 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 1 star hotels Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.