Inter Hotel Sea Side Park
Best Rate Guaranteed
- Very Good
Score from 299 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Inter Hotel Sea Side Park Information
Located between Nice and Antibes, the Sea Side Park Hotel is a value-for-money residential hotel featuring 72 luxury apartments for 2 to 6 people, close to the beaches of Villeneuve Loubet and within short driving distance to the Marineland waterpark and to Nice Cote d'Azur Airport. Ideal for a fun family holiday on the French Riviera, the 3-star Sea Side Park Hotel also includes a swimming pool on the roof and a fitness center, and a breakfast room if you don't feel like cooking during your home-away-from-home stay. Other services, such as tourist information, car rental and dry cleaning services are available as well, for your utmost comfort and convenience.
Ideally situated between Nice and Cannes, a few minutes away from the beach and Marineland sea park, the hotel offers a wide range of services for your business or family stay. The most remarkable characteristic of the hotel is the roof-top panoramic swimming pool, which offers splendid views over the Baie des Anges (Bay of Angels). Inter-Hotel Sea Side Park also features 2 car parks, a fitness room and 72 fully-furnished and air-conditioned apartments (studio, 2-room apartments and apartments for up to 6 people).
The hotel was built in 2002 and offers 72 comfortable rooms as well as studios for up to 6 people. The studios and apartments are fully-equipped and feature at least a double bed and sofa bed for 2. Apartments with balcony or sea view are available on request.
Inter Hotel Sea Side Park Exterior
- Antibes / Juan Les Pins - 2-5 km from Villeneuve-Iobet. Often thought to be the most chic seaside resort on the Riviera, the city pulsates with the rhythms of jazz (several streets and squares are named after famous jazz musicians) and a fast-paced nightlife. Biot - 17 km from St-Paul de Vence A village of potters in Roman times, in the middle of the 20th century, Biot once again became famous for its pottery--decorative pottery and glassworks. Nice - 15 km from Villeneuve-Loubet The colorful and picturesque old town may make visitors think they are in Italy...the port, the Baie des Anges, the busy village streets, the cours Saleya where the ProvenÃ§al market is held... Vallauris - 10 km from Villeneuve-Loubet Vallauris has been a city of craftsmen since Roman times, but interest in the village's pottery was rekindled by Picasso, who was intrigued by the decoration painted on the village's earthenware. Saint-Paul de Vence: Follow the "discovery trail" and explore the historical and cultural heritage of Saint Paul de vence a delight at any time of the year: on languorous summer days, in the warmth of autumn, the mild white light of winter or verdant springtime.
Inter Hotel Sea Side Park Area
Airport: Nice Airport from K 10.0
Inter Hotel Sea Side Park Amenities
- local_parking car park
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- pool outdoor pool
- child_care baby cots/cribs available
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- fitness_center fitness center
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- whatshot heating
- notifications_active wake up call service
- phone telephone
- pets pets admitted - on request
- directions_car car rental services
- local_laundry_service laundry
- local_library library/reading room
- vpn_key safety box
Inter Hotel Sea Side Park Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on selected hotel accommodation in Nice, France. The fees are as follows: Low season dates • 1st October – 31st March - € 2.20 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels - € 1.70 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels - € 1.10 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels - € 0.80 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 star hotels - € 0.60 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 1 star hotels High season dates • 1st April – 30th September - € 3.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 5 star hotels - € 2.25 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 4 star hotels - € 1.50 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 3 star hotels - € 0.90 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 2 star hotels - € 0.75 PER PERSON PER NIGHT for stays in 1 star hotels Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.