Hotel KatajanokkaMERIKASARMINKATU 1A, 00160 HELSINKI (Ex. Best Western Helsinki) Helsinki / Finland
Hotel Katajanokka Amenities
- local_parking car park
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- hot_tub sauna
- local_cafe cafe
- fitness_center sports activities
- card_travel porter
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- notifications_active wake up call service
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- card_travel bell boy service
- pets pets admitted - on request
- directions_car car rental services
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
- shopping_cart Boutiques / Stores / Shops
Hotel Katajanokka Information
Housed in a converted prison from 1837, this atmospheric hotel is found on Katajanokka Island in central Helsinki. It offers a popular restaurant and rooms with a flat-screen TV.
Free wired internet access is available in all rooms of Best Western Premier Hotel Katajanokka. Each room is decorated in warm colours and includes a writing desk, minibar and kettle.
With its barred windows and bricked walls, Restaurant Jailbird offers a variety of dishes in a unique setting. The terrace is next to the Linnanpuisto Park and is a popular spot for afternoon coffee and evening cocktails during the summer.
Guests at Hotel Katajanokka have free sauna access on weekends, and the modern gym is open 24 hours a day.
Trams stop right next to Best Western Hotel Katajanokka, bringing guests to Helsinki’s city centre in less than 10 minutes.