Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 3466 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof Information
Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof boasts an excellent location in the centre of Vienna’s old town. Behind the neoclassical façade of the former Herrenhof coffeehouse, where famous men like Friedrich Torberg and Robert Musil fostered the Viennese coffeehouse tradition, there is a modern hotel for quality-conscious business travellers and tourists. Built in 1913, the Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof blends in perfectly with the surrounding old town, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. It is only a stone's throw from the Hofburg Imperial Palace and the Kohlmarkt shopping centre. Many other points of interest, including the Spanish Riding School, St. Stephen's Cathedral and the Albertina, are only a few minutes walk from the hotel. In addition the Herrengasse Metro Station is located only 50m away. The hotels ‘Café Herrenhof’ is situated at the heart of the hotel, under a glass dome. Light international dishes as well as Austrian cakes and pastry confections are served here. In the evening "Café Herrenhof" transforms into a piano bar. The modern ambience of ‘Café Herrenhof’ is continued in the restaurant. The Viennese cuisine is equally modern, making the establishment a culinary jewel amidst the international restaurant scene of the 1st district. The hotel rooms are tastefully decorated and are of a good size.
The Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof is situated in the first district of Vienna and is only a few metres from the Hofburg Imperial Palace and from the pedestrian zone.
Arrival by car
- GPS Destination: Herrengasse
We offer valet parking - just drive up to the front of the hotel and our valets will park your vehicle in the garage for you.
Arrival by train
- Take a taxi to the hotel
- or take the U-Bahn (metro) line 3 towards Simmering. After 4 stops, alight at the stop called Herrengasse. The hotel is located to the right of the U-Bahn exit.
- Take a taxi to the hotel
- or take the S-Bahn (commuter train) to the stop Landstraße. Switch to the U-Bahn line 3 towards Ottakring and alight at the stop called Herrengasse. The hotel is located to the right of the U-Bahn exit.
Arrival from airport
Vienna International Airport (VIE)
- Limousine transfer service (reservations through the hotel)
- Taxi to the hotel (approx. 35 minutes) or
- CAT (CityAirportTrain) or S-Bahn (commuter train, located in the airport basement) to Landstraße, then U3 (U-Bahn/metro) to Herrengasse
The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms with an average size of 30 m² are very spacious and comfortably furnished. The Viennese atelier, Einwaller, provided the rooms and other parts of the hotel with 21st century interpretations of various styles, from Baroque to Art Deco.
You can look forward to a unique, calming ambience!
Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof Area
Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- child_friendly baby sitting
- hot_tub sauna
- card_travel porter
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- healing health center
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- spa spa
- pets pets admitted - on request
- local_cafe tea/coffee making facilitiesbell boy service
- local_laundry_service laundry
- video_call conference
Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof Taxes & Fees
Vienna; 3.02% of the net price of accommodation