Fleming’s Conference Hotel Wien
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 1004 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Fleming’s Conference Hotel Wien Information
Due to its central location, the hotel is close to a number of historical and new attractions across Vienna. The trade fair grounds and conference centres are also situated in the immediate vicinity.141 hotel rooms and 5 suites, furnished in a modern design with fine wood and high quality materials, create an ambiance of well-being. Eleven conference rooms across 880 square metres, with a capacity for up to 300 people and equipped with state-of-the-art technology, wireless LAN and air conditioning. A view of the courtyard with its greenery is inviting for a refreshing coffee break or a cocktail at sunset.The Fleming’s Brasserie serves homemade culinary surprises in a relaxed atmosphere. A large range of national and international wine ensures the perfect accompaniment. The hotel’s 141 rooms and 5 suites in the categories Comfort and Superior provide guests with a high level of comfort.The extensive use of high quality materials and fabrics in green and cream and beautiful hardwoods underscore the clear contemporary interior design and bestow the rooms with sophisticated elegance.The true highlights of each room are the lighting which can be individually controlled.
Coming from the west:
- Coming along the west motorway (A1), drive straight ahead in the direction of Zentrum [city centre] (B1). - Continue to drive along Schloßstraße (B1) in the direction of Zentrum until you reach the Margaretengürtel (B221). - Turn left here and follow the Gürtel [ring road] (B221) in the direction of Westbahnhof [west train station]. - About 500 metres after Westbahnhof you will arrive at Fleming’s Hotel on the Neubaugürtel on the right-hand side of the road.
Coming from the south:
- Coming along the south motorway (A2) take the Altmannsdorf and/or Wiental exit. (Line up in the right-hand lane of the A2 in good time for the exit). - Now follow Altmannsdorferstraße which continues into Grünbergstraße (B224) in the direction of Wiental. - At Wiental, turn to the right into Schloßstraße (B1) in the direction of Zentrum [city centre] and follow the B1 until you reach Margaretengürtel (B221). Follow above instructions from the B221.
Coming from the east:
- Coming along the east motorway (A4) drive as far as the Prater intersection on the A23 in the direction of Graz. - Leave the A23 at the Landstraße, Gürtel exit and continue along the ring road (B221). Landstraßer Gürtel, Wiedner Gürtel, Margaretengürtel, Mariahilfergürtel. Follow instructions from the above instructions from the B221.
Westbahnhof [West train station]
Fleming's Hotel is situated on the Neubaugürtel, only a few metres away from the train station. Südbahnhof [South train station]
Take Tram Line 18 in the direction of Urban Loritz Platz/Stadthalle. The Fleming’s Hotel is only a few metres away from the Westbahnhof station. By air:
With the CAT City Airport Train, you will arrive at Bahnhof Wien Mitte/Landstraße [Vienna Central Train Station/Landstraße] in 16 minutes. Take the U3 underground train line in the direction of Ottakring. Fleming’s Hotel is only a few metres away from the Westbahnhof station. The Airport Shuttle Bus leaves every 30 minutes from the airport to Westbahnhof (35-minute ride). Fleming’s Hotel is only a few metres away from the Westbahnhof station.
Rooms are in excellent condition as the hotel was only built in 2006. All are of a very high standard and contain TV with satellite channels, minibar & air conditioning. A very important point is that the showers are actually in the bedrooms - so not much privacy for people travelling together! This is part of the hotel's design and they cannot do anything about it, so please just be aware of this before booking.
The lobby is light and airy, and is medium sized.
Fleming’s Conference Hotel Wien Exterior
This is a modern building.
Fleming’s Conference Hotel Wien Area
1 kms to city centre;25 kms to the airport (vienna);60 kms to the airport (milan ratislav stefanika);3 minute walk to the nearest metro station (west bahnhof);Close to the station (west bahnhof);3 minute walk to the nearest bus stop;7 km to the nearest fair site (messe)
Fleming’s Brasserie & Wine Bar combines a French Brassiere and a Deli. The wine list offers an impressive variety of superb national and International wines.
The restaurant is open for breakfast from 7:00 to 10:00, lunch from 11:30 to 14:30 and dinner from 18:30 to 23:00.
The Wine Bar is open from 10:00 to 1:00.
The restaurant and the bar is on the ground floor and is accessible for disabled guests.
Fleming’s Conference Hotel Wien Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- local_bar bar
- hot_tub sauna
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- room_service Room Service
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- pets pets admitted - on request
- local_laundry_service laundry
Fleming’s Conference Hotel Wien Taxes & Fees
Vienna; 3.02% of the net price of accommodation