Adlon HotelHofenedergasse 4 1020 Vienna / Austria mapView Map
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 155 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Adlon Hotel Amenities
- scanner fax
- account_balance business centre
- hot_tub sauna
- child_care baby cots/cribs available
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- whatshot heating
- phone telephone
- pets pets admitted - on request
- flash_on high speed internet
- directions_car car rental services
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- vpn_key safety box
Adlon Hotel Information
The fairgrounds, the conference centre and the UNO city (United Nations and Vienna International Center) are nearby. The U1 stop Praterstern is only 3 minutes walk from the hotel. From there you can directly and quickly reach the airport Vienna by the S-Bahn S7. You can book theatre, opera, musical, concert tickets and trips on reception.We offer the free use of our conference room for business guests for small meetings of 10-12 people. Guests without laptop can use our PC station with printer.The Prater of Vienna, the Donau island and the Prater stadium are nearby and ideal for those who wish to relax in natural surroundings. Guests will find quietness and relaxation in our cosy rooms near the centre of Vienna. All our rooms are modern and comfortable and have a friendly and bright interior.We offer single rooms, double rooms and triple rooms.Non smoking rooms on request.All rooms are ensuite and equipped with all common facilities.
Coming from the South motorway A2:
- Drive via Wiener Neustadt, Graz, Klagenfurt and the A2
- Drive onto the A23 (Südost-Tangente) to the centre/Prater and the B227
- Follow Schüttelstraße along Untere Donaustraße (about 3 km) to Franzensbrückenstraße - Turn right and then turn onto the second street on the left, Hofenedergasse. Coming from the West motorway A1 – from Linz and Salzburg:
- Drive via A21 onto A23 (Südost-Tangente) to the centre/Prater. Then as above.
Coming from the East motorway A4- Bratislava, Budapest:
- Drive via A23 (Südost-Tangente) and take the exit centre/Prater onto the B227. Then as above.
Coming from the North motorway A22 - Brünn, Prag:
- Drive via A22 and take the exit "Reichsbrücke" - On the B8 drive towards centre/Prater. - Continue on Lasallestraße (about 1 km) to "Praterstern".
- Exit the roundabout and drive towards Franzenbrückenstrasse verlassen. Then take the second street on the left, Hofenedergasse. By train:
From train station West:
Take the U3 towards Simmering and exit at stop "Stephansplatz". Then take the U1 towards Kagran and exit at Praterstern/Wien Nord. From there cross the Franzens bridge. You will reach the hotel in 3 minutes walk.
From train station South:
Take the S-bahn S1, 2, 3, 7 or 15 to "Praterstern/Wien Nord". Then as above.
From train station Franz Josef:
Take the U4 towards Hütteldorf to stop "Schwedenplatz". Change onto U1 towards Leopoldau and Praterstern/Wien Nord. Then as above.
From train station North:
From Praterstern/Wien Nord – only 3minutes walk to the hotel. By airplane:
Airport Vieanna VIE in Schwechat, only 11 km from the hotel.
Driving time by car: 15-30 minutes. By S-Bahn: S7 takes about 25 minutes to Praterstern/Wien Nord. From there it is only 3 minutes walk. S7 has a daily connection every 20 minutes.
By CAT (City Airport Train):
It takes about 25 minutes to "Praterstern/Wien Nord". From there 3 minutes walk to the hotel. By taxi:
Driving time to the hotel: 15-20 minutes. Costs: EUR 30-35 (2007).
Guests will find quietness and relaxation in our cosy rooms near the centre of Vienna. All our rooms are modern and comfortable and have a friendly and bright interior.
We offer single rooms, double rooms and triple rooms.
Non smoking rooms on request.
All rooms are ensuite and equipped with all common facilities.
Adlon Hotel Area
Only 1 km away from the hotel, the Prater is a large park, part of which is an amusement park. It is home to the iconic Riesenrad (Giant Ferris Wheel), a narrow gauge railway, a museum, a planetarium and many fun rides.
We offer a delicious Vienna breakfast buffet every morning from 06:30 to 10:30 with a varied choice of different bread, cold meat, marmalade, cereals, juices, yoghurt, fresh fruits and many other things. During the summer months guest can have breakfast or a drink in our Atrium garden.
There are many excellent restaurants near the hotel as well as pubs and the typical Wiener Beiseln. Please ask our reception to book a table for you and look forward to the famous cuisine of Vienna.
Recent booking for this hotel made from Italy
8 other people looking now