Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 1077 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Hotel Mozart Information
Come and visit the City of Salzburg beneath four brilliant stars and look forward to some delightful days in our comfortable hotel (with 70 beds) that offers a lot of advantages. A committed personnel, friendly employees, a rich breakfast buffet and the pleasant atmosphere in our comfy day rooms prove the traditional Salzburg hospitality. It is our pleasure taking care of you. We are assuring you of our courteous attention at all times like it is customary in a family run hotel. The pedestrian area, Linzergasse, Mirabell Garden, Festival Halls, the Cathedral, the Fortress and Getreidegasse are almost all within the reach of a few minutes walk. Private parking lot or public underground parking at Mirabell square.
Arrival by car from the A1 motorway:
- Take the exit for Salzburg Nord (north) and follow directions towards Zentrum (city centre) or Hotel Route.
- You will then be on Vogelweiderstraße.
- Continue to the end and at the traffic lights turn right into Franz-Josef-Straße.
- On the right-hand side, at number 27, you will find the hotel.
The rooms are decorated in a traditional style and most have a beautiful wooden floor. Each room is unique in size and shape. Bathrooms are medium in size and in good condition. All rooms are equipped with telephone, mini bar, radio, satellite and hair dryer. The corridors and lift areas are more modern in design with marble floors throughout.
The lobby is small but leads to a beautiful period reception room. Guests can sit down and watch television if they wish to.
Hotel Mozart Exterior
The building is tall and has a pink and white facade.
Hotel Mozart Area
5 kms to the nearest airport (w.a. mozart);2 km to the nearest station (main station);4 km to the nearest fair site (messezentrum)
The restaurant is located to the right of the reception and to the left of the traditionally decorated reception room. Only breakfast is served at this restaurant where the atmosphere is friendly and light. The room is lightly decorated in pastel shades and is more modern in design.
Hotel Mozart Amenities
- local_parking car park
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- child_friendly baby sitting
- card_travel porter
- child_care baby cots/cribs available
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- notifications_active wake up call service
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- card_travel bell boy service
- pets pets admitted - on request
- directions_car car rental services
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- local_library library/reading room
- vpn_key safety box
- child_care nursery service
Hotel Mozart Taxes & Fees
Salzburg, 3.02% of the net price of accommodation