Bristol Hotel Salzburg
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 730 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Bristol Hotel Salzburg Information
Our traditional and charming 5-star hotel is situated in the heart of the old part of Salzburg City. Just a few steps away through the Mirabell Garden you will find the congress centre. The Hotel Bristol was built around 1890 and has been run as a family business for many generations. History shows that the Bristol was the first hotel on the right side of the river Salzach equipped with electricity. In our guest book you will find many of prominent names like Emperor Franz Joseph I., Sigmun Freud, Ricardo Muti. The hotel consists of 60 tastefully decorated and exclusively equipped rooms, apartments and suites with antique furniture. All rooms have mini bar, TV air conditioning, hairdryer, direct dial telephone and connection box for laptops. The staff eagerly awaits your arrival! They are well-prepared and ready to handle the needs of even the most demanding travelers, no matter it be for business or leisure. With its prime location and impeccable service, it is no wonder this property is the ideal location to lodge when in the Salzburg area. Guests are assured a comfortable and convenient stay when lodging at this property. After a long day of business or leisure in the area, be sure to satisfy your appetite at one of the many fine local dining establishments in the area, where you'll find superior service and delicious dining.
- Take the highway-exit Salzburg Mitte and drive in the direction of the city centre. - Stay on the “Münchner Bundesstrasse” and keep driving straight on until you cross the Salzach-river bridge.
- At the next traffic light, turn right. - Drive straight ahead, after the Mozarteum and the theatre (on the left side) - Turn left into Makart-square and drive around this square to the Hotel Bristol.
You can park in front of the entrance, the hotel's staff will care for your car.
Train station: 1km
Airport Salzburg: 6 km
Airport Munich: 160 km
highway exit "MITTE": 3 km
Public bus stop next to the hotel
Taxi stand next to the hotel
Year of construction 1892,Number of floors (main building) 4,Total number of rooms 86,Single rooms 19,Double / twin rooms 20,Suites 9
Bristol Hotel Salzburg Area
The Hotel Bristol is situated in the city centre of Salzburg, next to the "Salzburger Landestheater" and Mozart´s residence. Only 5 minutes walking distance through the beautiful “Mirabell gardens” will bring you to the congress centre Salzburg and the "Paracelsus Kurhaus" which offers many amenities for your health such as swimming pool, sauna, steambath, mud packs, cosmetics and much more.
A rich buffet breakfast and a full English breakfast are available from 07:00 until 10:00 in the stunning Crystal room. Our award winning restaurant, Polo Lounge, is open from Monday to Saturday from 12:00 until 14:00 and from 18:00 to 22:00.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Do not miss out on having a drink in our exeptional Sketch Bar & Lounge. All public areas are accessible for disabled guests.
Bristol Hotel Salzburg Amenities
- local_parking car park
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- child_friendly baby sitting
- local_cafe cafe
- child_care baby cots/cribs available
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- notifications_active wake up call service
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- pets pets admitted - on request
- directions_car car rental services
- cached currency exchange
- local_laundry_service laundry
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
- shopping_cart Boutiques / Stores / Shops
- child_care nursery service
Bristol Hotel Salzburg Taxes & Fees
Salzburg, 3.02% of the net price of accommodation