Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 163 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Spitz Hotel Information
This new designer hotel is located in the center of Linz, 199 m from the Danube river. It offers free Wi-Fi access and air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV.
The Spitz Hotel's rooms were individually conceived by local designers and artists.
Breakfast is served until 11 am on weekends. The hotel's bar serves drinks and small snacks until midnight. There is a sauna and a fitness center at the Spitz Hotel.
By car from the A7 motorway:
- Exit onto Hafenstrasse. Carry straight on, over the Nibelungenbrücke bridge. - After the bridge you will see the town hall on your left. The hotel is right behind it. By train:
- From Linz train station take tram 3 from in front of the station and get off at Rudolfstraße. The hotel is situated next to the tram stop, right in front of the New Town Hall. Cost: EUR 1.40 (tickets available at the tram stop; machine accepts small coins only).
The rooms are all modern in design and retain an art / design theme throughout. The rooms are very comfortable and each contain private bathroom, minibar, air conditioning, DVD player (choice of 200 DVDS at the reception), safe, free wireless lan and flat screen TV with satellite channels.
The lobby is bright and spacious with plenty of seating and a large bar area.
Spitz Hotel Exterior
This is a traditional building.
Spitz Hotel Area
Linzer Schloss (Linz Castle) (0.7 km) - here you can see permanent exhibitions of art from the Middle Ages to the present day, historical weapons, coins and musical instruments as well as the Kastner collection.
Lentos Museum (1.7 km) - this international collection of modern art is considered one of the most important in Austria. At night the gallery's glass building can be illuminated blue, red or violet. New Cathedral (2.0 km) - consecrated in 1924 this cathedral, 134 m high, can accommodate 20,000 worshippers. The building is also notable for its stained glass windows, including the famous 'Linz Window', featuring scenes from the history of Linz.
Breakfast is served from 06:30 until 10:00 during the week and from 07:00 until 11:00 at weekends. The hotel's bar serves drinks and small snacks until 00:00.
Spitz Hotel Amenities
- local_parking car park
- accessible access for disabled
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- hot_tub sauna
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- fitness_center fitness center
- network_cell internet access
- whatshot heating
- pets pets admitted - on request
- directions_car car rental services
- local_laundry_service laundry
- local_library library/reading room
- vpn_key safety box
Spitz Hotel Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on selected booked hotel accommodation in Linz, Austria. The fee is as follows: - € 2.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT Children under 15 years of age will be exempt from paying this tax. Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.