Dormotel Traunpark Wels
Best Rate Guaranteed
- Very Good
Score from 146 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Dormotel Traunpark Wels Information
All floors are easily accessible by lift from the public underground car park. We offer a reduced parking fee which can be paid at the reception.After a day of work or exploring this charming city, our small but inviting wellness area with sauna and infrared cabin invites you to completely relax. The Hotel Traunpark offers you 105 comfortable and fully en suite Rooms with shower. Choose from smoking or non-smoking double and twin rooms. All our single travellers enjoy a spacious double or twin room for the price of a single room.
highway A1 "Westautobahn": coming from Linz: Exit "Wels Ost"
coming from Salzburg: exit "Wels West"
highway A8 "Innkreisautobahn": coming from Passau: Exit "Wels Nord"
highway A9 "Phyrnautobahn": coming from Graz: Exit "Sattledt"
City Center: 0,1 km
IC-Central Station: 7 km
Airport Linz: 17 km
Linz: 25 km
Salzburg: 100 km
The Hotel Traunpark offers you 105 comfortable and fully en suite Rooms with shower. Choose from smoking or non-smoking double and twin rooms. All our single travellers enjoy a spacious double or twin room for the price of a single room.
Dormotel Traunpark Wels Area
Visit the historic city of Wels with its picturesque old town, several museums and cultural events.
Linz, the capital or the province of Upper Austria, can be reached easily by car or train and you can also go on a day trip to the charming historic cities of Schärding, Enns, Steyr or Freistadt.
Visit the down-to-earth Mühlviertel region in the north with its hilly landscape, a "Lebzelterei" (gingerbread production), a horse railway and much more.
Other attractions of this region include:
- The abbeys of the Voralpenland.
- Zoo Schmiding and its unique animals only 10 kilometers away from Wels. Here you can see the one and only gorillas in Austria. Stand face to face with giraffes that are 6 meters high and dont't miss the huge tropical house.
In this zoo you will also find the biggest raptor reserve in the world. Experience vultures with a wingspan of more then 3 meters without any fence between you and the animal.
- Salzkammergut region south of Wels. Visit the Traunsee (lake) and the town of Gmunden, famous for its pottery, Schloss Orth (castle), and embark on a tour on the paddlesteamer. Discover the City of Bad Ischl with its Kaiservilla (Villa of the Emperor), taste delicious pastry in the Konditorei Zauner and explore the Stadtmuseum (city museum).
In the Ausseer Land region tradition is still alive and can be experienced at every step in Bad Aussee, Altaussee and at the Grundlsee where the Narzissenfest (daffodils festival) takes place.
Last but definitely not least the UNESCO-protected region around the Hallstätter Lake and the salt mine in the picturesque ancient city of Hallstatt is worth a visit.
The bar is a cosy and inviting place for an aperitif or a nightcap.
Dormotel Traunpark Wels Amenities
- local_parking car park
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- hot_tub sauna
- local_cafe cafe
- local_bar mini bar
- card_travel luggage room
- people meeting room
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- notifications_active wake up call service
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- pets pets admitted - on request
- directions_car car rental services
- local_laundry_service laundry
- directions_bike bicycle lot
- video_call conference
- vpn_key safety box
- shopping_cart Boutiques / Stores / Shops
Dormotel Traunpark Wels Taxes & Fees
Please note that a compulsory city tax is required to be paid by the GUESTS on top of B&A’s contracted rates on selected booked hotel accommodation in Linz, Austria. The fee is as follows: - € 2.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT Children under 15 years of age will be exempt from paying this tax. Please note: This tax is to be paid by the GUESTS directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.