Hotel Goldene Krone Innsbruck
Best Rate Guaranteed
- Very Good
Score from 381 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Hotel Goldene Krone Innsbruck Information
In the business and cultural centre of Innsbruck the hotel “Goldene Krone” is located next to Innsbrucks biggest shopping street, the Maria-Theresien-Street, and the triumph arch. Unproblematic approach from the highway, follow the green hotel route. Near the train station (300 m). The historical building dating back to the baroque period is fitted with all modern conveniences. Pleasant modern furnishing, Lobby bar, elevator, restaurant. A public multi-storey car par right opposite (parking fee). Our 36 rooms are with triple glazing (hence hardly any noise) and shower/WC as well as direct dial telephone and satellite TV sets. There is a hotel loading zone at your availability to unload your car. Bus parking lot. Breakfast buffet Half-board or full board possible (extra charge).
Coming from Bregenz A12 Inntalautobahn:
- Take the exit Innsbruck West - Egger-Lienz-Straße to Grassmayr crossing
- Turn left onto Leopoldstraße and drive to the Triumphpforte
- Turn right onto Salurnerstraße and left onto Wilhelm-Greil-Straße
- Turn left onto Meranerstraße and left onto Maria-Theresien-Straße
- After 200 metres you will see the hotel on the right side. There is a place before the hotel where you can unload your luggage.
Coming from Salzburg, Munich / Monaco, A12 Inntalautobahn:
- Take the exit Innsbruck East - Take the B174 „Innsbrucker Bundesstraße“ towards city centre
- After the Olympia bridge turn right to the train station - At the crossing Südtiroler Platz / Salurnerstraße turn left onto Salurnerstraße
- Take the second street on the right onto Wilhelm-Greil-Straße
- Turn left onto Meranerstraße, then left onto Maria-Theresien-Straße
- You will see the hotel after about 200 metres on the right.
Coming from Italy via Brenner A13:
- Take the exit Innsbruck South
- Drive towards the city centre
- Take the Brenner Bundesstraße B182. After about 3.3 km traverse the Grassmayr crossing onto Leopoldstraße - Drive to the Triumphpforte, turn right onto Salurnerstraße, then left onto Wilhelm-Greil-Straße and left again onto Meranerstraße, and left onto Maria-Theresien-Straße
- You will see the hotel after about 200 metres.
Follow green hotel signs.
Most of these are equipped with a direct dial telephone and have satellite television. They are pleasantly furnished and the bathrooms are in good condition.
This is small in size. The reception is situated to the right of the entrance.
Hotel Goldene Krone Innsbruck Exterior
This is a historical building dating back to the baroque period.
Hotel Goldene Krone Innsbruck Area
The hotel is located next to the shopping centre in Innsbruck, near the Maria-Theresien-Straße and the Triumphbogen, opposite the business and leisure quarter.
Many attractions, like the congress centre, the Hofkirche (church), the fair grounds, Goldenes Dachl, Hofburg, Gerichtshof, Jesuitenkirche (church), the university, the ice skating stadium and the hospital are all within walking distance.
The breakfast room is located on the first floor and offers a direct view of the triumph gate. There is a rich and varied breakfast buffet from 07:00 to 10:00 with numerous delicacies on offer. Breakfast is included in the room price. The hotel has a lobby bar that is open 24 hours. We can reserve a seat in the adjoining restaurant for you where you can have dinner (additional fee for half-board). The Italian restaurant IL GUSTO da Leonardo is located on the parterre of the hotel. Enjoy selected Italian wines and wonderful Italian dishes or simply have a cup Italian Espresso.
Hotel Goldene Krone Innsbruck Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- card_travel luggage room
- live_tv television
- whatshot heating
- phone telephone
- pets pets admitted - on request
Hotel Goldene Krone Innsbruck Taxes & Fees