Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 2267 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Swissotel Sydney Information
Swiss?´tel Sydney is a deluxe five star hotel located in the heart of the city. All of Sydneys famous landmarks and cultural sites are within walking distance of the hotel, including The Sydney Harbour Bridge, the historic Rocks precinct, Sydney Opera House and the beautiful Botanic Gardens.At Swiss?´tel Sydney, we aim not only to meet your expectations but to exceed them. No request is too large, no detail is too small. Swiss?´tel Sydney features 359 beautifully appointed rooms and suites with large corridors enhancing the hotels luxurious surroundings.We have 11 rooms that cater for disabled guests, and our eleventh floor rooms cater for our smoking guests. The Swiss?´tel Sydneys conference and event facilities include nine function rooms, located on the eighth and ninth floors. The Hotel is adjacent to the iconic Pitt Street Mall situated in the heart of Sydneys shopping precinct, and The Queen Victoria Building is accessible via an adjacent underground walkway. ** Other: Booking in the Executive Club and the 1 Bedroom Suite receive access to the Club Lounge and hot gourmet breakfast, drinks, and canapees **** Parking Fee: There is 42 AUD parking fee per night, payable by guest directly to hotel (subject to change) **
From Domestic and International Airport:
- Take Southern Cross Drive, which joins the Eastern Distributor.
- Take the City North exit, and then turn left onto Macquarie Street, right at Hyde Park following onto Elizabeth Street and then a quick right onto Market Street
- Continue for 2.5 blocks.
- The entrance to the hotel is situated on the right-hand side of the road, opposite the State Theatre building.
From Domestic and International Airport:
- Take the train from the terminal to the city.
- The train stops at International Airport then Domestic Airport, Mascot, Green Square, Central, Museum, St James, Circular Quay, Wynyard and then the Town Hall, where you should alight.
- Follow the signs to Market Street
- The hotel is located on Market Street, between George Street and Pitt Street Mall.
Executive rooms are large (30 - 34 sqm) and kept in very good condition together with bathrooms. They are located on higher floors with views over the city and exclusive access to the Executive Lounge, which serves complimentary breakfast in the mornings, and canapes in the evenings. All the modern 5 star services and facilities are in place including ergonomic work desk and espresso coffee maker, Bose Wave radios, high speed broadband Internet access, feathered pillows upon request and complimentary local calls to any land line.
Large lobby is accessible on level 8 via lifts from the ground level. There is a lounge and bar area on one side and conference facilities on the other side.
Swissotel Sydney Exterior
Modern high-rise tower, adjacent to the Myer Department Store.
Swissotel Sydney Area
11 kms to the nearest airport (kingsford smith);1 minute walk to the nearest metro station;Close to the station (town hall);1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop;1 km to the nearest fair site (sydney convention centre);10 km to the nearest beach
The stylish JPB restaurant offers modern Australian cuisine, complemented by fine wines from its extensive wine cellar. You can also enjoy light lunches, cocktails and afternoon tea in the elegant surroundings of the Crossroads bar and lounge.
JPB restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Monday-Friday, and for breakfast and dinner on weekends and public holidays.
Swissotel Sydney Amenities
- wifi wifi-free
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- child_friendly baby sitting
- pool outdoor pool
- hot_tub sauna
- card_travel porter
- local_bar mini bar
- people meeting room
- healing health center
- room_service Room Service
- phone telephone
- local_cafe tea/coffee making facilities
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- spa spa
- local_cafe tea/coffee making facilitiesbell boy service
- local_laundry_service laundry