Calabash Bay Lodge Hotel
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 6 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Calabash Bay Lodge Hotel Information
Calabash Bay Lodge is a boutique luxury retreat for the discerning traveler in a unique and exemplary water-access only location on the Hawkesbury River. Unlike other destinations further afield, Calabash Bay Lodge offers a unique experience of the Australian wilderness and absolute waterfront way of life, yet is only a heartbeat away from the bustling national metropolis of Sydney, only 1 hour to the south.
Calabash Bay Lodge is surrounded by 360 degrees of riverfront national park. The pristine eucalypt bush and 200 million year old Hawkesbury sandstone cliffs that ring Calabash Bay Lodge offer an unparalleled nature-based luxury escape.
Calabash Bay Lodge offers north-facing floor to ceiling views from every room to a 4km sweep of riverfront. There are four beautifully-styled double bedrooms - all with access to balconies and water views, and 3 bathrooms, 2 being private en suites. The interior-designed indoor and outdoor entertaining and lifestyle zones feature the best of Australian and international design from Coco Republic, Hub, Planet, and Cloth Fabric, and essential modern amenities, including high speed wireless broadband, integrated stereo system, games console, and an HD media centre.
* Only 45 minutes north of the Sydney CBD, 1 hour from Sydney Airport
* Sleeps up to 8 in four queen bedrooms, two with private en suite, additional large bathroom
* Indoor and outdoor entertaining and lifestyle zones over 3 north-facing levels
* Contemporary international and Australian designer furnishings
* Water views from every room
* Fully self-contained with caretaker available as required
* Absolute waterfront with private moorings
* Water-access only, use of boat included
* Private Chef available for in-house gourmet 3 course lunch or dinner, or 5 or 7 course degustation
* Gourmet Catering available
* Outdoor activities - kayaks and fishing equipment provided, direct access to bush walks. * Family...