Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel265 - 281 Little Bourke Str,victoria 3000 (ex.all Seasons Welcome) Melbourne / Australia mapView Map
Best Rate Guaranteed
- Very Good
Score from 3246 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Information
Positioned in the heart of Melbourne, Mercure Welcome Melbourne is surrounded by city's most popular shopping precincts, theatres, galleries, bars and restaurants, along with its own chic and cosy Cocoon Bar, funky Soul Café and The Louden Kitchen & Grill. All rooms have TVs with Foxtel and pay movie channels, minibar refrigerators, broadband and wireless internet. Other facilities include valet or self parking, complimentary luggage storage and the most knowledgeable Concierge in town
- Aquarium : MELBOURNE AQUARIUM distance: 1 Km
- Casino : CROWN CASINO distance: 2 Km
- Theater/cinema : HOYTS CINEMAS distance: 0.3 Km
- Theater/cinema : VILLAGE CINEMAS distance: 0.5 Km
- University : MELBOURNE UNIVERSITY distance: 1.3 Km
- University : RMIT UNIVERSITY distance: 0.3 Km
- Amusement park : LUNA PARK distance: 6.4 Km
- Business location : COLLINS STREET distance: 0.3 Km
- Historic building : CAPTAIN COOKS COTTAGE distance: 2 Km
- Historic building : OLD MELBOURNE GAOL distance: 1 Km
- Hospital : ROYAL MELBOURNE HOSPITAL distance: 2.4 Km
- Hospital : ST VINCENTS HOSPITAL distance: 2.4 Km
- Army base : VICTORIA BARRACKS distance: 3.2 Km
- Museum : CHINESE MUSEUM distance: 0.3 Km
- Museum : MCG SPORTS MUSEUM distance: 2.49 Km
- Museum : MELBOURNE MUSEUM distance: 1.4 Km
- Concert hall : MELBOURNE CONCERT HALL distance: 0.8 Km
- Ski area : MOUNT BULLER distance: 177 Km
- Shopping mall : BOURKE STREET MALL distance: 0.2 Km
- Stadium : ETIHAD STADIUM distance: 2.2 Km
- Entertainment district : Princess Theater distance: 0.5 Km
- Theater/cinema : Princess Theater distance: 0.5 Km
- Entertainment district : Regent Theater distance: 0.5 Km
- Theater/cinema : Regent Theater distance: 0.5 Km
- Entertainment district : SPRING / RUSSELL STREET distance: 0.8 Km
- Theater/cinema : SPRING / RUSSELL STREET distance: 0.8 Km
- Entertainment district : VIC ARTS CENTRE / SOUTHBANK distance: 0.8 Km
- Theater/cinema : VIC ARTS CENTRE / SOUTHBANK distance: 0.8 Km
- Historic building : SHRINE OF REMEMBRANCE distance: 1.6 Km
- Concert hall : Hamer Hall distance: 0.5 Km
Hotel has 12 meeting rooms.
The hotel is located in the very heart of Melbourne, within walking distance of shopping precincts, historic theatres, restaurants and bars, whilst numerous sporting venues are a simple tram ride away. Vibrant Bourke St Mall is metres away. Nearby points of interest include Regent Theatre and Old Melbourne Gaol. Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is about 25 km from the hotel.
The hotel has single, double or twin shared rooms available. All rooms are en suite with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Further in-room amenities include a TV with 8 Foxtel and pay movie channels, a fully stocked minibar, mini-fridge, a choice of broadband or WLAN Internet access, a double bed, work desk, direct dial telephone, radio, tea and coffee making facilities, and an ironing set. Guests also enjoy the comfort of individually regulated air conditioning and heating.
Medium in size with a lot of seating area. Shared Lobby with sister hotel the Grand Mercure Swanston.
Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Exterior
Medium height building, 12 floors.
Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Area
For shopping, Bourke St Mall, Myer and David Jones department stores are virtually on the doorstep of the hotel, whilst Melbourne Central, QV and GPO shopping centres are all just a few minutes walk away. A quick tram ride will take you to DFO Spencer Street, Bridge Road’s factory outlet shops or the cosmopolitan shopping precincts of Chapel Street, Brunswick Street and St Kilda.
The hotel is surrounded by some of Melbourne’s finest restaurants and bars, plus many truly creative and unique b
The Louden Kitchen & Grill - A contemporary, welcoming restaurant open for casual all-day dining with a menu that appeals to all tastes. Overlooking Little Bourke St, you can enjoy the cosmopolitan street view, whilst dining on delicious home-style fare with a modern twist. Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday 6:30 - 19.30 Location: 1st Floor
Coccon Bar - Hidden away from bustling Swanston Street with plush couches, large communal zones and intimate spaces, Cocoon Bar allows you to absorb the relaxed and cosy atmosphere whilst enjoying quality conversation. Open Monday - Sunday 16:00 to late