Posada Del Sol HotelALVARADO 646 , 4400 Salta / Argentina mapView Map
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 172 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
Posada Del Sol Hotel Amenities
- accessible access for disabled
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_cafe cafe
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- vpn_key safety box
Posada Del Sol Hotel Information
The province of Salta is known throughout Argentina as "Salta, the pretty one". The variety and beauty of its landscapes and its perfectly preserved colonial style, do honor to the name. Its climate is defined as subtropical highland dry season. In the tropical zone has warm weather, although quite marked variations in the different regions, depending on the variety of its relief.
The province has many paths to enjoy, including the Calchaquíes Valleys, The Puna, Cabra Corral Dam and San Lorenzo village. All offer different attractions, both for its scenery as its architecture and culture of their peoples. Walking through the city must visit the main square, the Cathedral and the Cabildo.
* Conveniently situated in the historic old city.
* Located on the same block of the Cabildo (100 mts.) 9th July Square and main attractions such as Cathedral Basilica, High Mountain Archaeological Museum and San Francisco Church.
* 15 minutes from International Airport Martín Miguel de Guemes.
* 700 mts. from the main bus station
Posada del Sol, is one of the first hotels in Salta, dating from the 60's. The building has been completely refurbished respecting the architectural style of those years, achieving a unique personal style.
We have 55 rooms, double rooms (double or twin) and apartments for families. The rooms consist of 2 bedrooms (one double and one twin) and a bathroom. Most of the rooms can add an extra bed
* Internet free WIFI throughout the hotel
* Breakfast buffet
* Air conditioning
* Central Heating
* Work desk
* Hair dryer
* Medical Emergencies Service
Posada Del Sol Hotel Area
Located one block away from 9 de Julio square, on Alvarado St., between Alberdi St. and Buenos Aires St.
On the ground floor is our Restaurant named “Bavaro”, a place where you can enjoy the specialties of our chef, regional dishes such as empanadas, tamales and locro.
In addition to our varied a la carte menu, we offer executive menu, Monday through Friday at noon, and we also prepare food for passengers who want to take their lunch on there field trips