248 Finisterra Hotel Boutique ArgentinoBaez 248 - Las Canitas, Buenos Aires 1426 Buenos Aires / Argentina mapView Map
Best Rate Guaranteed
Score from 77 Review
Why book with GalaHotels.com ?
248 Finisterra Hotel Boutique Argentino Amenities
- directions_bike bicycle rental
- accessible access for disabled
- scanner fax
- wifi Wi-Fi
- local_bar bar
- account_balance business centre
- hot_tub sauna
- local_cafe cafe
- fitness_center sports activities
- child_care baby cots/cribs available
- card_travel luggage room
- live_tv television
- network_cell internet access
- room_service Room Service
- whatshot heating
- notifications_active wake up call service
- phone telephone
- restaurant_menu restaurant
- card_travel bell boy service
- hot_tub Jacuzzi
- flash_on high speed internet
- directions_car car rental services
- local_laundry_service laundry
- local_library library/reading room
- vpn_key safety box
248 Finisterra Hotel Boutique Argentino Information
The 248 Finisterra boutique hotel in Buenos Aires offers the perfect alternative for those looking to book luxury accommodation in the capital of Argentina. Located in the elegant Belgrano neighbourhood, the hotel is easy to reach from both the local and the international airports. Surrounded by the best restaurants, clubs and designer stores in town, in the exclusive Las Cañitas area, the 248 Finisterra is ideal for people travelling on business or willing to explore the so-called Reina del Plata. If you enjoy horse racing, the Hipódromo de Palermo racetrack is only minutes away from the hotel, being the country's main racecourse. Still in the hotel's area, the Lagos de Palermo park and lakes offer a great alternative for outdoor activities such as cycling. By making use of public transport you can also visit Buenos Aires historic and cultural attractions, such as the Plaza de Mayo square, or else catch a tango show in the San Telmo neighbourhood. The 248 Finisterra boutique hotel in Buenos Aires offers a range of deluxe amenities to ensure you spend an unforgettable holiday in Argentina. Equipped with access for the disabled, the hotel offers free wireless Internet access, laundry service and a 24-hour reception. The hotel's bar never closes and free medical attention is also available. The hotel features reading lounge, TV room, a beautiful garden and a spectacular terrace with a Jacuzzi. The hotel will also provide you with tourist information and a ticket booking service for shows and tours.
Situation: in the heart of the Las Cañitas neighbourhood. 6 Km from the city centre and 500 m. from the metro station. 30 Km. from the airport.
Single;Triple;Double;Double for single use;Superior double room;Superior double room;Double Superior (single use);Double Suite;Twin;Double for single use;Twin Suite;Double;Double Deluxe;Deluxe Twin;Deluxe Double;Single Deluxe;Deluxe triple;Deluxe Double use;Deluxe Double;Triple Delux;Deluxe double single use;Superior double single use;Double suite single use;Double Single Use;Doble Superior (Twin);Double superior (single use);Superior individual;Deluxe double room individual use;Doble Superior (Cama Matrimonio);Superior triple;Double suite single use;Superior Twin;Single Superior
248 Finisterra Hotel Boutique Argentino Area
When walking around Las Cañitas, you will discover a historic area in Buenos Aires. During the day people can enjoy birds singing, the green Argentine Polo field, the stables of the beginning of the century and the Hippodrome. At night, this is an exclusive zone, filled with restaurants, bars, shop and discos all with the latest trends.
Strategically located, the hotel has excellent access to the historical center, the Malba Museum, Palermo Gardens, Recoleta Cementery, the Rosedal, the Japanese Garden and the best shopping malls. Nearby activities - Horseback riding at the Equestrian German Club.
- Bicycling al Lake Palermo.
- Tennis Courts - 300m away.
- Golf at the Argentine Municipal Club - 18 hole course.
- Pool and Spa - 2 blocks away
- Events at the Polo Camp, seasonal.
- Events at the exhibition salon of Predio Ferial Rural and in the Center Costa Salguero.
- Events in the Palermo Hippodrome.
- Aerobics circuit, Outings to Palermo Gardens, Japanese Gardens.
- Cultural Activities and Museums - MALBA, Fine Arts Museum, National Museum of Decorative Art, Sívori Museum, Palais de Glace and Recoleta Cultural Center.
Recent booking for this hotel made from France
5 other people looking now