Premier Apartments is a modern development situated very close to the business sectors of the city aswell as the M.E.N. Arena. The 60 contemporary apartments (consisting of one and two bedrooms) are ideal for short or long stay so whether for business or leisure they provide a perfect alternative to a traditional hotel. We are also close to the sophisticated shops on Deansgate the Arndale Centre The Printworks and Triangle as well as Urbis. The Northern Quarter is famed for its music and fashion heritage so whilst staying at Premier Apartments you will experience at first-hand the charm and character of the area. Standard apartments contain one bathroom and two bedroom apartments benefit from an additional en-suite in the master bedroom. The lounge and dining area have TV's with freeview and a CD player direct dial telephone with broadband connection (payable locally) and all soft furnishings. Bedrooms with mirror wardrobes all bed linens and AMFM radio alarm clocks. The Premier Apartments Manchester is a Tourist hotel. Located in MANCHESTER AREA area. Shopping is accessible by bus/taxi and the nightlife/restaurants are located in the hotel..
No Restaurant Facilities - these are Self-Catering Apartments with full dining and Kitchen facilities..
From the North:
- Follow the M62 onto the M60. Leave the M60 at junction 17, and at the roundabout, take the first exit signposted A56 Manchester. Pass Tesco on the right-hand side
- Travel down the A56 (Bury New Road) through Prestwich and for approximately 4 miles
- Go past HM Prison Manchester (Strangeways) on the left-hand side. Go past Salford Car Hire on the left-hand side.
- At the traffic lights, turn left onto Trinity Way, signposted Leeds M62 and Oldham A62. Pass MEN Arena on the right-hand side.
- At the traffic lights / T-Junction, turn right, go straight through the next set of traffic lights and pass the CIS Building (tall tower building) on the right-hand side.
- At the top of the road / traffic lights / T-Junction, turn right onto Shudehill. The apartments are located 100 m down on the left-hand side.
From the South:
- Follow M56 motorway to the end where it turns into the A5103 Princess Parkway
- Follow this road for approximately 5 miles heading for the city centre
- At the end of the road, come to a roundabout and take the first exit onto the A57 signposted ring road/ Bury A56 / Salford A6.
- Go under the bridge and move into the right-hand side lane. At the traffic lights turn right onto Trinity Way signposted ring road/ Bury A56/ Salford A6.
- At the traffic signals, turn left onto Irwell Street, sign posted Ring Road, Leeds M62
-At the traffic signals, go straight on towards Leeds, through the next set of traffic lights sign posted Oldham A62. Pass the MEN Arena on your right-hand side.
- Follow directions as above (from the North).
From the West:
- Follow the M62 heading into Manchester city centre.
- Continue forward onto the M602 and head towards the city centre.
- At the end of the M602 stay to the right hand side and follow signs for A57 Manchester city centre.
- Pass Sainsbury supermarket on left-hand side.
- Go through the traffic lights and at the next traffic lights, turn left onto Irwell Street, sign posted ring road/ Leeds M62.
- Follow direction as above (from the North).
From the East:
- From the A57 or M67, head towards Manchester city centre on the A57 Manchester Road which leads later onto Hyde Road
- Pass Showcase Cinema on the left-hand side, continue 3 miles towards city centre.
- Pass Stagecoach bus depot on the right-hand side and at the next traffic lights, turn right onto Devonshire Street.
- Stay on this road for approximately 1.5 miles, passing Total petrol station, World of Leather and American Golf all on the right-hand side.
- Keep going down the dual carriageway, past the Central Retail Park on the right side
- Keep going straight ahead on the dual carriageway, bear into left-hand lane.
- At the traffic lights go straight ahead onto a one-way street (no longer a dual carriageway).
- At the traffic lights at the bottom of the street, turn left onto Shudehill.
- Apartments are located 100 m down on the left-hand side..
Each fully fitted apartment has full kitchen facilities, including all white goods, a kettle, a toaster, a microwave, a cooker, a fridge/freezer and a washing machine. The lounge and dining areas contain all soft furnishings and the bedrooms have mirrored wardrobes and all bed linens.
A welcome pack is included on arrival to help you settle in to your apartment.
The one-bedroom apartments have one bathroom and the 2-bedroom apartments have an en suite bathroom in the master bedroom.
Bed linen and towels are changed weekly and apartments are cleaned on a weekly basis for stays of one week or more.
Each apartment has a door intercom for security and convenience..