Hotel Anno 1647 is a historical city hotel in the Slussen area in Stockholm. Conveniently located in the southern part of central Stockholm, directly on the Södermalm Island, hotel Anno 1647 enjoys a stunning view over Stockholm's Old City and is close to the business area, to the central station, and to a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars. Hotel Anno 1647 consists of two connected buildings. The front house was built in 1647 and the back house in the middle of the 18th century. The combination of historical premises and modern interiors makes this hotel a unique place to stay in Sweden's capital. The hotel offers a stylish bar, a restaurant, a small conference centre and, last but not least, one of the most competitive accommodation rates in Stockholm..
Breakfast is served Monday to Friday from 06:30 till 09:30, Saturdays and Sundays from 07:30 till 10:30..
By car from Arlanda Airport / the North:
- Follow the signs for the E4 for Stockholm.
- After passing Haga and Karolinska Hospital keep in the right hand lane for Norrtull.
- Turn left for the 'Centrum' (centre) and when you on Sveavägen, follow signs for Södermalm.
- In the tunnel, keep in the left lane and turn left for Tegelbacken / Gamla Stan.
- Take a right and then stay in the left lane, signed for Gamla Stan.
- Pass the bridge and turn right.
- Follow the Munkbroleden.
- Keep in the right lane after the bridge and turn right towards Medborgarplatsen.
- Drive along Hornsgatan and turn left at Timmermansgatan.
- Turn left onto the 1st street, Sankt Paulsgatan.
- Drive to end and turn left onto Götgatan.
- Turn right the into the 1st street (before the bank and 2 cash machines).
- You should now be outside Hotel Anno 1647 at Mariagränd 3.
- If you have any problems, please contact the hotel using the phone number provided on your booking confirmation.
Parking is available on site at the hotel..
Each hotel room has wooden floors, Hästens Sheraton beds, a TV, telephone, desk and hairdryer..
The hotel enjoys a prime position in the city centre in Slussen, Södermalm, next to the Old Town. The underground network, bus stops and ferry services are all within 100 metres of the hotel. The central station, airport shuttle and business district are all 5 minutes away..