Best Rate Guaranteed
We offer the best available online rates and guarantee that with a policy when you make a reservation .
As hotel prices can change frequently, you must contact us promptly by email firstname.lastname@example.org, Your email should include the following information: your name, Galahotels.com reservation number and the website where the lower rate is available. Incomplete or inaccurate emails will not be taken into account.
You must have a confirmed reservation with GalaHotels.com (Pending, On-Request and Group Reservations are not covered.) You must be in possession of your hotel voucher from GalaHotels.com
Best Rate Guarantee Terms & Conditions
- Your check-in date must be at least 7 days after the booking date.
- Better rate must be found within 24 hours of the reservation having been confirmed by GalaHotels.com. We offer the best rates as of the booking date, so we can only match the offers as of the same date.
- Room Types, check-in and check-out dates, number of guests, services included in the rate must be the same. i.e. If you have a double, twin or triple room reservation, you cannot compare this rate to a single room rate. Our vouchers state the room type and what is included in our rates. The rate you are charged is the very final rate. We have no hidden fees and you don't pay anything at the hotel for the room. Please make sure the same services, taxes and fees are included in the new found rate.
- The website that offers the better rate must offer instant online confirmation. In the online hotel booking business, the technical ability to offer online availability is very important and has a big role in determining the rates. The websites that get back to you with availability later on are not comparable to our site.
- We will contact you by e-mail within 3 working days. Once the Best Rate Guarantee has been confirmed, you will receive a refund to the credit card originally supplied to make your booking.
- Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to hotel rooms purchased through or in combination with membership rates, frequent stay, loyalty points or other "reward" type programs or special promotions of the hotel where the booking is made. Lower rates available through opaque sites where the exact hotel isn't known until after booking are also excluded from the guarantee.