Combining traditional charm with modern comforts, the Best Western Hotel Mercedes promises efficient service, warm hospitality and an ideal location near the heart of Paris. Close to numerous attractions and cultural treasures, the hotel is situated in the peaceful Monceau district (17th Arrondissement), a stoneגs throw from Parc Monceau and within walking distance of the Arc de Triomphe and the Avenue des Champs Elysees. In addition, nearby public transport links provide easy access to all points of interest scattered throughout the city. The hotel occupies a traditional seven-storey building boasting magnificent Art Deco architecture and stained-glass windows. After an eventful day in the city, guests can unwind in the hotelגs comfortable public areas and take advantage of free Wi-Fi. Although there is no restaurant onsite, there is a wide variety of dining options in the vicinity. However, a continental breakfast is included and served from 07:00 ג 10:00am. Measuring 14-16 square-metres, the cosy Classic guestrooms are decorated in a lovely Art Deco style with earthen tones, exquisite dark-wood furnishings, large windows, as well as a contemporary mosaic bathroom with either a bathtub or shower unit. The rooms are equipped with hi-tech amenities tailored to the needs of modern travelers, including complimentary wireless internet access and an LCD television with satellite channels..
By Minibus (from Roissy Charles de Gaulle International Airport):
- There is the possibility of transfer by minibus from the airport by booking in advance at reception.
- The Roissy Bus departs every quarter of an hour and takes you to Opera in 50 minutes.
- Head towards Pont de Levallois Bécon and get off at Wagram.
- The journey lasts about 40 minutes and costs approximately EUR 40 to EUR 45.
By Public Transport (45 minutes):
- Take the RER B from Saint Remy Les Chevreuse as far as Gare du Nord.
- Then head towards Porte Dauphine on Line 2, as far as Villiers.
- Then head towards Pont de Levallois-Bécon on Line 3, and get off at Wagram..
Rooms are specifically designed to optimise the comfort of your stay. Their decoration, furniture and practical features will ensure your well-being.
Rooms are air conditioned and soundproofed and have Art Deco furniture, a study area, bath or shower, a hairdryer, LCD satellite TV, a minibar and a telephone.
There are 15 non-smoking rooms within the hotel..
Champs-Elysées (1 km) - Paris's famous shopping street.
Rue de Rivoli / Louvre Museum (4 kms) - Rue de Rivoli is another famous Parisian street, with many fashionable shops.
Trocadéro / Tour Eiffel : (2 km) - Unmistakable icons of Paris.
Opera / Grands magasins (2 km).